Girlfriend wants to cuck me

Micuck1980

Male
Mar 8, 2023
I love the cuckold fetish, it’s a huge turn on for me, and I told my girlfriend about it. She has a thing for having threesomes, and Rough sex. She’s not done any of these things in a long time and we have been talking about her getting fucked and how hot that might be. A coworker of hers Messaged her the other day, and they started talking since then it’s developed into trading 30 pics and videos and phone sex. She wants to fuck this guy really bad and I’m nervous, but very excited as well. It could turn into a regular thing where she is fucked Regularly by him. Anybody been in this situation before any advice on what should I do?

I love the cuckold fetish, it’s a huge turn on for me, and I told my girlfriend about it. She has a thing for having threesomes, and Rough sex. She’s not done any of these things in a long time and we have been talking about her getting fucked and how hot that might be. A coworker of hers Messaged her the other day, and they started talking since then it’s developed into trading 30 pics and videos and phone sex. She wants to fuck this guy really bad and I’m nervous, but very excited as well. It could turn into a regular thing where she is fucked Regularly by him. Anybody been in this situation before any advice on what should I do?
Enjoy!!! :love:

you're a lucky guy!

Reactions: Ddardo890
How do you feel about it?
Im hard as fuxk thinking about it. I love the idea that shes got off to her coworker and hes got off to her. Its embarrassing anf humiliating because i know the guy kind of and he knows me as well, and now knows i know and she wants his dick. She told me last night she cant wait to start fucking him and wants his cock regularly.

Im hard as fuxk thinking about it. I love the idea that shes got off to her coworker and hes got off to her. Its embarrassing anf humiliating because i know the guy kind of and he knows me as well, and now knows i know and she wants his dick. She told me last night she cant wait to start fucking him and wants his cock regularly.
Then it sounds like a win-win-win. Just remember once done she can't be unfucked. 1st rule 'preserve the primary relationship'.Enjoy the ride, it can be a roller coaster.

Then it sounds like a win-win-win. Just remember once done she can't be unfucked. 1st rule 'preserve the primary relationship'.Enjoy the ride, it can be a roller coaster
I agree, when we have sex she tells me how bad she wants his cock, to choke her to fill her up… she said she will definitely fuck him its a sure thing. He has been calling her his slut and she loves it. I asked her if i had a choice and she said no that she needs more cock than i can provide.

I was introduced out of the blue,she was working at a pub in next town l was having some thoughts about her cheating, then one night she never came home couldn't get in touch,then in the early morning l went to the pub knocked the landlord up asked if he new where she was got a no went home,few hours later taxi pulled up she came in and her words were you are now not the only one who as fucked me, l started getting these really strange nice sexual feelings running all over but especially round my dick it was nothing l have felt before ,l started asking intimate questions how big was he, did he make you cum, how many times did he fuck you my dick was throbbing, l grabbed her through her to the floor and we had an incredible fuck....l was now a cuck l told her she could fuck who she wanted as long as l got details , she readally agreed to that as she had been getting shafted by others anyway....l got drip fed her entire sexual history and it was extensive from age 13, she said when l came to the pub they were in bed he got up she looked out of the window behind the curtains....she said he came running in the bedroom and said it's your husband can you see him ...she said yes he is stood at the side of the car....he told her to bend over he said what a turn on shagging a guys wife while we can both see him...she said we had the most fantastic fuck while we could see you it was a massive turn on.those feelings you get compare to nothing else sexually....they are the best ever

I was laying bed last night when inreceved a text from her, actually it was a dozen screen shots of there sexting… i woke instantly and was incredibly hard.. then came the videos… im cuck beta now and listen to her moan and scream his name… watched his cum leak from her pussy… i sucked her clean and she told me every detail. Sounds like she loved everybit and wants more… we fucked hard and i loved her fresh fucked pussy.

I was laying bed last night when inreceved a text from her, actually it was a dozen screen shots of there sexting… i woke instantly and was incredibly hard.. then came the videos… im cuck beta now and listen to her moan and scream his name… watched his cum leak from her pussy… i sucked her clean and she told me every detail. Sounds like she loved everybit and wants more… we fucked hard and i loved her fresh fucked pussy.
That sounds so hot to fuck a freshly fucked pussy!

Reactions: AndyCee777
Sounds like all went well. Enjoy it. She is your queen. She will have u sucking cock in no time

Except It & Embrace It…As It Will Most Likely Happen Either Way.. It Sounds Like You Guys Have Talked About It..So Except Your Role..Be Happy She Is Willing It Include You..Before-After And If You Truly Except Your Role (What Ever She Chooses It To Be) Maybe You Will Be There With Her!! Appreciate How Lucky You Are Having Such A Open And Amazing Woman In Your Life..Most Here Can Only Dream Of Such!! ..Good Luck And Please Update Us!!

Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2023 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Sounds like a lot of Fun for the both of you ..hopefully you get the pleasure of cleaning his cum from her satisfied body regularly as well…If your lucky she will lock your cock in a cage and keep you there at least until you’ve completed your task of cleaning every drop of his cum form the body you worship !! ( it’s so much more enjoyable when your horny as fuck and have not cum three times wild she was with him!) good luck on your new journey enjoy the roller coaster ride of the cuckold lifestyle!!

GF had me drive her to another town to see her attorney about financial matters. I felt something was up as she had on a tight new sweater & strech jeans with heels. She looked hot.
She told me to go grab a coffee & wait in the car, as she was going to be a while.
An hour & 20 minutes later she came out & got in the car. She looked in the mirror and smiled "My lipstain is a mess" she said. "Don't you want to know why?"
I told her I did and she had me pull behind some strip stores and park. "My lipstain is a mess because he had me suck his big cock. He kept getting close to cumming and stopped several times to kiss me, to suck my tits or finger my pussy until I came, then he unloaded in my mouth and onto my tits. I never saw so much cum"
I was a bit shocked, but very aroused as she pulled up her sweater, exposing her cum coated tits. "Now kiss me, I still have some of his load in my mouth and on my lips. Then you're going to lick all his cum off of my tits" she told me.
That was it, I was hooked & did what she asked as she stroked my cock thru my pants and made me cum in my pants.
"Mmmm, I see you enjoyed that" she said. "I need you to bring me back next week. He wants to fuck me and I can't wait to take his big cock deep into my pussy and feel him fill me with his big cum load".

What can I say, I was hooked and she knew it. And next week, I brought her back and waited in my car while he fucked her..
2 times....

You are a natural cuck. You will crave the taste of her freshly fucked and filled pussy.