Girlfriend wore this for her first date with her new bull last night.

Damn that's one sexy woman. I'm sure she's getting filled up real good.

has she returned now? any details about the date to share?
She returned on Sunday evening after leaving to meet him on Friday night. What was supposed to be a date turned into a weekend long sexpedition. After she came back she told me her bull fucked her five times in those 48 hours. Tbh I'm still wrapping my head around this, 48 hrs for a first encounter is a little too much. But she says she was simply overpowered by her bull's masculine presence. She felt powerless to resist and just completely surrendered to him. It was like an endless circle of pleasure and she completely lost track of time.

She returned on Sunday evening after leaving to meet him on Friday night. What was supposed to be a date turned into a weekend long sexpedition. After she came back she told me her bull fucked her five times in those 48 hours. Tbh I'm still wrapping my head around this, 48 hrs for a first encounter is a little too much. But she says she was simply overpowered by her bull's masculine presence. She felt powerless to resist and just completely surrendered to him. It was like an endless circle of pleasure and she completely lost track of time.

Did you say that was her first time being shared? did she call/text at all to update you? how'd she look when she walked back in the door? what's next? love any details you'd share and i know many others here would as well. She's hot. thanks for sharing what you have thus far. how are you feeling about things now?

Did you say that was her first time being shared? did she call/text at all to update you? how'd she look when she walked back in the door? what's next? love any details you'd share and i know many others here would as well. She's hot. thanks for sharing what you have thus far. how are you feeling about things now?
Nah this wasn't the first time I shared her. We've been doing this for the last half year but things have really picked up over the last month or so. This was her fourth different bull overall but her third in less than a month. She did text me once late on friday night that she was gonna stay over at her bull's and then on Saturday that she wouldn't be back till the next day. But the whole thing was quite intense, coz she's never spent 48 hrs with any of her bulls on the first encounter.

Reactions: puzkat and Rkcouple
Nah this wasn't the first time I shared her. We've been doing this for the last half year but things have really picked up over the last month or so. This was her fourth different bull overall but her third in less than a month. She did text me once late on friday night that she was gonna stay over at her bull's and then on Saturday that she wouldn't be back till the next day. But the whole thing was quite intense, coz she's never spent 48 hrs with any of her bulls on the first encounter.

Wow - intersting that things are picking up so much recently. What's next you think?

Wow - intersting that things are picking up so much recently. What's next you think?
She's meeting her bull again tomorrow at her yoga class. Incidentally her first ever bull who she had a torrid affair with for almost 9 months was her yoga instructor that she met at the same class.

Reactions: puzkat
She's meeting her bull again tomorrow at her yoga class. Incidentally her first ever bull who she had a torrid affair with for almost 9 months was her yoga instructor that she met at the same class.

haha. so is the instructor still running the class she and new bull are in? she sounds insatiable. Will they go to his place after yoga? what's the age diff?

haha. so is the instructor still running the class she and new bull are in? she sounds insatiable. Will they go to his place after yoga? what's the age diff?
No her yoga instructor moved out of the city a month ago. Thats the main reason why things have picked up so much recently coz she needed somebody to fuck her besides me now that her lover/bull of over 9 months wasn't around.
As for the age difference, I'm not quite sure. She's 22, her new bull is around 28-29.

Just a little update. Girlfriends meeting her new bull for the third time in less than a week. She didn't even say anything this time. Instead I got a text from her lover earlier today saying that she's with him and I won't be seeing her till Monday.

Reactions: fredjac
wow, be careful that she doesn't get too involved with him or you could become the second fiddle and he could become her main cock. My wife hooks up with her bull sometimes once a week sometimes every two weeks.

Damn, came into this late. You two need to talk about this. Her NOT even texting you is not good. She needs to take YOU into consideration. NOT knowing if she is alive or not can cause severe issues. Unless you have no problems with not knowing. And your ok with her not telling you she is meeting.... Otherwise it can lead to resentment.