Girlfriends new job

Why don’t you talk to her about it i stead of us. We can guess, but having an open and honest conversation with her will get you better results. Also, when you get dressed to go to work, do you try to look your best or do you just throw crappy clothes on, not caring? She has a right to want to look and feel good about herself. You having issues with that tells me you have a lot of insecurities. Don’t try to bring her down to your level if your insecure, try raising yourself up to her level and feel more secure about you and your relationship.

Why don’t you talk to her about it i stead of us. We can guess, but having an open and honest conversation with her will get you better results. Also, when you get dressed to go to work, do you try to look your best or do you just throw crappy clothes on, not caring? She has a right to want to look and feel good about herself. You having issues with that tells me you have a lot of insecurities. Don’t try to bring her down to your level if your insecure, try raising yourself up to her level and feel more secure about you and your relationship.
i think that one thing i dressing good for work, using a nice t shirt, nice sneaker, and things like that, not using heels and skirt to go to work, shes not a secretary,
she works for an advertising agency, where the others are dressed in a relaxed and normal way. the others wear over sized clothes, clean, very calm, even the women, she must be the only one who wears heels

I totally agree with @Zeke01! You two need to develop better communication. If she cannot be honest with you and vice versa, your relationship with suffer.

Since my girlfriend of 5 years ago started her new job, her style of clothing has changed a lot and I think her attitude has changed a bit. Lately she is dressing in a sexy way and is going out to parties and getting together with her new friends from work. What bothers me more than anything is the clothes she wears, she started wearing skirts and not wearing a bra.
Pics?

Potein

I think you are on the wrong site for what you are trying to accomplish. Most on here are guys who want to share their wife or wives who are into the lifestyle. The one thing you may get from this site is how to have an open and honest conversation with your wife about both of your needs. I don’t get the impression that you are looking to share your wife. You are trying to understand why she is dressing so sexy. She is the only person who can truly answer that question.

If I were you, I would sit my gf down and just explain what you see and that you want to understand her motivations for dressing differently than her colleagues. You have to start slow and let her know you are looking to understand and not looking for an argument.

I hope this helps! Best of luck!

if her new way of dressing bothers you, one thing i learned is to ster any convo with her , is i feel,,, if you truly disapprove of how shes dressing, try not to attack how she looks, ect shell be defensive, instead of understanding , how you feel about it , main think is to show support for her desisions in what ever she decides, , you wont be able to change her , but she might realise and choose to dress less flashy , ? or she might explain her clothing styles now , so youll better understand, you both might start to enjoy this side of her more , or decide to town things down a bit , good luck in everything either way , but as others have said talk to her first,

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Years ago I had a girlfriend, we were both 18. She got a job at a brand new Kmart.
She was my first steady girlfriend that I actually had sex with on a regular basis. It got better each time.
I worked at a gas station, it worked great as we both got off at 9:30.
Couple of months later she got me a job at the same Kmart. HR told me/us not to say we were dating as it was against company policy.
Half way through my 2nd day my manager, a really super cool younger guy, kinda let me in on how the "dating" thing worked, no dating but ongoing hook-ups were OK. I soon found out my girlfriend was well known as available for hook-ups. I was friggin pissed off. She got a different job soon after and I stopped seeing her, was a good move on my part.
I quickly got to know what girls did what, most were openly available, married or not. All the female employees wore a green smock, the 3 "manager" type gals wore slacks, blouse and modest heels. The male employees all had to wear a dress shirt and a tie.
Every weekend night and some weeknights some of us would hit the pizza place next door. That's where 90% of the hook-ups happened. Some would pair up and leave together, the more discreet women would meet at his or her place, most people lived 15 min or closer to the store.
It was very common for the married gals, that got off at 5, would call hubby saying they had to work till 9:30 only to go to a guys place for 3 hours of sex.
It was truly amazing how damn hot a run-of-the-mill gal in a green smock turned into a sexy woman by letting her hair down and putting on a blouse.
I got so much pussy while I worked there as did every other guy that wanted it. My super cool manager boss, he was 25, was way into the older married gals and he got plenty.
One girl was pregnant by her black boyfriend but stopped by my place several times for sex. I'm sure other guys did her too.
Work hook-ups....it happens.

Last edited:
Years ago I had a girlfriend, we were both 18. She got a job at a brand new Kmart.
She was my first steady girlfriend that I actually had sex with on a regular basis. It got better each time.
I worked at a gas station, it worked great as we both got off at 9:30.
Couple of months later she got me a job at the same Kmart. HR told me/us not to say we were dating as it was against company policy.
Half way through my 2nd day my manager, a really super cool younger guy, kinda let me in on how the "dating" thing worked, no dating but ongoing hook-ups were OK. I soon found out my girlfriend was well known as available for hook-ups. I was friggin pissed off. She got a different job soon after and I stopped seeing her, was a good move on my part.
I quickly got to know what girls did what, most were openly available, married or not. All the female employees wore a green smock, the 3 "manager" type gals wore slacks, blouse and modest heels. The male employees all had to wear a dress shirt and a tie.
Every weekend night and some weeknights some of us would hit the pizza place next door. That's where 90% of the hook-ups happened. Some would pair up and leave together, the more discreet women would meet at his or her place, most people lived 15 min or closer to the store.
It was very common for the married gals, that got off at 5, would call hubby saying they had to work till 9:30 only to go to a guys place for 3 hours of sex.
It was truly amazing how damn hot a run-of-the-mill gal in a green smock turned into a sexy woman by letting her hair down and putting on a blouse.
I got so much pussy while I worked there as did every other guy that wanted it. My super cool manager boss, he was 25, was way into the older married gals and he got plenty.
One girl was pregnant by her black boyfriend but stopped by my place several times for sex. I'm sure other guys did her too.
Work hook-ups....it happens.
Tlk to.her camly you both need to have totall communication she might be doing it to get more atttention from.you matbe she wants to.occasionly play talk with no redervations it could lead to both of you having a new level.of sexual satisfaction in al ways

i dont want her to cheat on me, if she want to fuck somebody else, we should talk about it first...i think
You should alwayd be totally open talk totally open.mzybe she wsnts to feel sexier or enjoy another mans company talk opemly about each others needs