Giving this one more try - wife wants long-term fun play friend

Jul 23, 2020
As the title says, we are giving this one more try before we possibly take a break for awhile out of frustration.

She is 48, he is 51, both professionals. She is a curvy, thick, athletic blonde who works out a lot and is very attractive. She has had a virtual relationship/friendship with a couple of guys in the past year or so but they have moved on for their own reasons. She enjoys the company throughout the day and evening when time permits (usually almost everyday) and loves playtime.

I do the screening for obvious reasons as this is something we are both involved with. The last two guys were both “duds” in that they appeared normal in the screening process but turned out to be creepy when they started conversing with her. She got all freaked out at some of the stuff they were showing her and she nearly called it quits for good. We agreed one more try and that’s it, so this has to work out.

What she/we are looking for:
- must be Caucasian or Latino and between the ages of 38 and 50 and located somewhere in Canada or the US
- able to hold an intelligent conversation and be able to capture her imagination
- single/divorced preferred but married men are okay under the right circumstances
- please be somewhat attractive and well groomed all over (beards are a turn off for her)
- she’s not looking for a giant stud but average to above average and appealing to the eye is something she appreciates

Her previous guys were all this so I know there’s some out there. She was all set to meet her last guy for a night of fun at a hotel but he disappears for days and sometimes weeks on end now so her desire to do that with him is basically gone.

Message me if you’re interested and we will chat further to see if I think there’s potential for both virtual and down the road some in-person fun.

As the title says, we are giving this one more try before we possibly take a break for awhile out of frustration.

She is 48, he is 51, both professionals. She is a curvy, thick, athletic blonde who works out a lot and is very attractive. She has had a virtual relationship/friendship with a couple of guys in the past year or so but they have moved on for their own reasons. She enjoys the company throughout the day and evening when time permits (usually almost everyday) and loves playtime.

I do the screening for obvious reasons as this is something we are both involved with. The last two guys were both “duds” in that they appeared normal in the screening process but turned out to be creepy when they started conversing with her. She got all freaked out at some of the stuff they were showing her and she nearly called it quits for good. We agreed one more try and that’s it, so this has to work out.

- must be Caucasian or Latino and between the ages of 38 and 50 and located somewhere in Canada or the US
- able to hold an intelligent conversation and be able to capture her imagination
- single/divorced preferred but married men are okay under the right circumstances
- please be somewhat attractive and well groomed all over (beards are a turn off for her)
- she’s not looking for a giant stud but average to above average and appealing to the eye is something she appreciates

Her previous guys were all this so I know there’s some out there. She was all set to meet her last guy for a night of fun at a hotel but he disappears for days and sometimes weeks on end now so her desire to do that with him is basically gone.

Message me if you’re interested and we will chat further to see if I think there’s potential for both virtual and down the road some in-person fun.
I'm interested; Discrete professional 54 . I have 9 thick inches and am great at eating pussy . Let me know if she is interested.

Attachments

• File_005.png
    File_005.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 62
  • PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 72
  • Love
Reactions: Scottyp

You might want to try posting a few pictures of her to entice a perspective FWB. Good luck.

Why would you "take a break...out of frustration" because you haven't met a playmate on THIS site. This site is really NOT set up or appropriate for actually meeting others. If you want to play, you need to find a reputable "lifestyle dating site" and set up a nice profile with nice pics.

HW

Reactions: RickthePilot76

Hi.. good morning.
I'm a Hispanic gentleman from southern California..
48 years old. I'm educated, good natured, and very friendly. I'm a teacher, so I can carry a great conversation. I would like to be your wife's friend. Please feel free to ask any questions if interested. Thank you. Have a marvelous day.

Maybe you should involve ur wife more in the screening"process"then maybe it will show us that ur serious and not just using the site to hear other men say explicit things about ur wife for you to masturbate.fair is fair? Youre the one doing the screening, right?

Reactions: Alvaro
Maybe you should involve ur wife more in the screening"process"then maybe it will show us that ur serious and not just using the site to hear other men say explicit things about ur wife for you to masturbate.fair is fair? Youre the one doing the screening, right?
We have found someone who is a great fit for us. But thanks for the advice.

Hi, id like to meet you guys. sinlge mid 40s fit upper midwest. Looking for coouples for fun. Dm me.

Attachments

• Snapchat-454725691.jpg
    Snapchat-454725691.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 17
  • Snapchat-2021310838.jpg
    Snapchat-2021310838.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Snapchat-55867588.jpg
    Snapchat-55867588.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Snapchat-1245767891.jpg
    Snapchat-1245767891.jpg