Glory Hole ?

It's too impersonal. It makes you realize that without having a person attached to it, a random dick is like a squirting dildo. They are all tacky and dirty (sticky) and the clientele is crude. I went once to see. Never touched anybody. Much prefer to see who I am sucking in a comfortable setting. If it's the anonymity you crave, just put on a blindfold with a group of guys you have screened.

Suz has been fucked by dozens of men in a glory hole booth. She loves fucking strangers, and when it's anonymous strangers....it's even more of a turn on for her. We also like going to adult theaters, but playing there can be a bit more of a challenge. The one we go to in Gastonia, NC has private rooms you can rent by the hour, so when she sees a guy she wants to fuck, we rent a room and go at it. She has done as many as 4 men in one night at the theater, over the course of a few hours. The adult bookstore we go to in Myrtle Beach has private rooms too, and that is all we use there. The booths are too small for both of us to fit into together. When we get a private room, we leave the door ajar, and guys will peek in. She is always naked, and if a guy is nice and not creepy, usually she will have him eating her pussy in under a minute, and then fuck him after he's made her cum 3 or 4 times eating her. If you like the idea and thoughts of it....go try it! Just go with the plan to have fun yourselves, whether you get with anyone else or not. Those places can be hit or miss, depending on the crowd at that particular visit.

For cleanliness and bring as safe as possible I would recommend finding a swing club that dies glory hole parties sometimes. Been to a few with a club we belonged to years ago. Great fun.

Other than that it may take a lot of research to find one that meets whatever standards you have. We actually have found as more stores have become couple/female friendly over the years the cleanliness has gone way up and for some so has the class if clientele you run into back at the booths or in the theater.

Condoms? Up to you.

Is it fun? Again it can be but not everyone enjoys everything and alot will depend on who you meet. You might even have to give it a few trips to decide.

Does it get old? Again that will vary from person to person. We took a couple once, they, especially she loved it, but for them it was a one time cross it off the bucket list type of thing. Like anything in life over time you might grow tired of it

Wondering if going to a glory hole is worth it. We know its fuckin hot as hell to talk about it. Is it as fun as we think? Does it get old quick? What about condoms? Sooo many questions maybe too many. What are yalls thoughts?
For us it was worth it but we did have some concerns like others regarding the cleanliness, who might be on the other side, and just finding a safe place. So we came up with the idea to just make our own and then host them at our house. This put a little different spin on it since we were not going to invite "complete" strangers to our home. The solution we came up with was I met the men first to make sure they were they were who they said they were and serious. We made a gloryhole in a doorway and it worked perfectly. A few years later we wanted to try it again only this time cam up with a "portable" gloryhole that we could take to a hotel room. Although neither ides was a true gloryhole it worked great for us. The wife sucked off 5 different men between the two occasions and although I knew who they were the men did not know her and she never met them. So for them it was like going to a "real" gloryhole. For us it did not get old and we will probably do it again someday. We did not use condoms but that is a personal preference, since it has excited you both talking about it you probably would enjoy it. You could maybe set up something temporarily at your house and just you two try it, it is not the same thing but it will give you a little idea of what it will be like.

Hubby and I got started swinging long before the internet was a thing. Back then the only way to find others to play with was by visiting the various adult book stores in our area. All the video booths had glory holes in them and since those shops were frequented by a lot more men than woman I got to suck a lot of cocks. In those days most of them were filthy, sticky and poorly ventilated so they got very hot. Soiled condoms and cum filled tissues littered the floor so I always brought a towel to kneel on and kept my shoes on. It would be so hot in the booth that I'd strip naked and keep the door propped open so anyone walking by could watch me. Some of the more confident guys would step in to finger me while I was sucking cock. All of that just made me feel sluttier and turned me on even more. I really enjoy servicing random strangers but admittedly it's not for everyone. I never had guys wear condoms if I sucked them but I did always inspect their cock for obvious signs of disease before putting it in my mouth. On the rare occasions I found larger guys that I wanted to fuck I'd put a condom on them. Most of the guys will be average sized at best and without any visual or verbal stimulation often take a long time to cum. Be prepared to work hard for your reward. Things have changed a lot in recent years and most of the shops I have visited are very clean and generally couple oriented with larger booths and air conditioning. After all these years being a glory hole slut is still one of my favorite activities. I go as often as I can.
Great story. Though I gotta say as someone who also started playing pre-internet that glory holes were not the only way to find others. Swing clubs, swing magazines, bars, friends, personal ads, etc etc etc all existed pre-internet.

Wondering if going to a glory hole is worth it. We know its fuckin hot as hell to talk about it. Is it as fun as we think? Does it get old quick? What about condoms? Sooo many questions maybe too many. What are yalls thoughts?
My wife n I enjoy gloryholess. Not super frequent or anything randomly as we think about it. Been 2 years now. We don't use condoms. She loves feeling random strangers spray her pussy with hot cum. She feels so sexy n slutty after 8 or 9 creampies. Same thing at adult theaters. She never says no to sex n never uses condoms.

One of my/our favorite fantasies is to go to an adult bookstore with movies and gloryholes and I let every cock that comes thru the hole fuck me and cum inside of me during my most fertile time of the month!! A month later, no period and I have NO idea who got me pregnant....not even the race of the baby until its born. No doubt we'll never do it due to the obvious risks, but DAMN have I had some fantastic orgasms fantasizing about it with hubby!!

J (the wife)

It's too impersonal. It makes you realize that without having a person attached to it, a random dick is like a squirting dildo. They are all tacky and dirty (sticky) and the clientele is crude. I went once to see. Never touched anybody. Much prefer to see who I am sucking in a comfortable setting. If it's the anonymity you crave, just put on a blindfold with a group of guys you have screened.
Which is why my wife works at least one glory hole a month. It degrades, debases and humiliates her. Plus she looks so good covered in cum!

I must admit it is a very vivid fantasy. But only for performing oral. I truly doubt it would ever happen (I'd have to be really drunk), and I don't think hubby would go for it, but the idea of sucking off so many strange dicks is oddly erotic.

Which is why my wife works at least one glory hole a month. It degrades, debases and humiliates her. Plus she looks so good covered in cum!
Which location do you use???