Gloryhole BJ

My GF & I are stopping in a place with gloryholes in a few weeks.
We're talking about using or not using condoms for her to give blowjobs.

You're opinion, experience & knowledge would be great to hear.
Thanks.
Use condoms. You'll have no idea who you're dealing with. Protect yourselves. Now, if you're in a controlled setting where you can screen people and feel comfortable that the person/persons are clean and healthy, then consider not using a condom. Safety first!

Use condoms. You'll have no idea who you're dealing with. Protect yourselves. Now, if you're in a controlled setting where you can screen people and feel comfortable that the person/persons are clean and healthy, then consider not using a condom. Safety first!
We couldn't agree more, the risk is not worth the reward. As you mentioned in a controlled setting things are different, you can meet, interact, get to know them, etc. We know that the whole anonymity aspect of the gloryhole is part of the appeal. It is for us to. Our solution was to create one ourselves. We have done two gloryholes in the past one set up at our house the other at a suite in a resort. Long story short, I met the guys got to a comfort level. I made the arrangement for them to come over and the wife took care of them. To her they were strangers, it was exactly like a "real" gloryhole but it was still pretty awesome and no condoms needed.

Reactions: BlackRhino72_
We couldn't agree more, the risk is not worth the reward. As you mentioned in a controlled setting things are different, you can meet, interact, get to know them, etc. We know that the whole anonymity aspect of the gloryhole is part of the appeal. It is for us to. Our solution was to create one ourselves. We have done two gloryholes in the past one set up at our house the other at a suite in a resort. Long story short, I met the guys got to a comfort level. I made the arrangement for them to come over and the wife took care of them. To her they were strangers, it was exactly like a "real" gloryhole but it was still pretty awesome and no condoms needed.
That was a great idea. I'm glad to hear. I love sex probably more than anyone, but I also understand the value of practicing common sense and respect for my brothers and sisters in the community. Be smart and stay safe, always!

Reactions: Discretefun66