Gloryhole's

Manchester
Manchester here too. Are there any left around here? Used to be loads but most of the public toilets are gone now. Used to have lots of fun in the GH cubicles in Cupids and Partners with my ex's but not since I have been with my new wife. She loves to cuck and fuck but no clubs

Reactions: goodhubby
There is two good ones not to far from Us, I went there and thought , wow, i woud love to see here in here with me, So Now as of, we have been there as a couple 4 times now, She likes to see what comes through the hole, First time all she did was jack them off through the hole, She has since graduated to giving blowjobs and has let two guys fuck her through hole
Great looking woman

Reactions: JaknSuz
My wife was once fucked in a local adult book store's video booth after sucking a young guy's cock in an adjoining booth. He joined her and her date in the booth where she and he had been watching videos. She hasn't returned but said it was exciting and might do it again sometime. I asked her to go to the same store with me but she hasn't yet.

I'm los Angeles maybe we should set up a glory hole and bring my cock so your wifey can do me the honor of jacking me oof and sucking me off hit me up if you wanna chat

Most if not all GH in South Africa are for Bi and Gay men.
We went the one night and everyone went weird eyed on us
Lol. Yeah most of the places are like that. Swing group we once belonged to would do occasional glory hole nights. Had these portable booths one of the members built. They usually coincided with nights they allowed select single males in. Mary loved those nights

Lol. Yeah most of the places are like that. Swing group we once belonged to would do occasional glory hole nights. Had these portable booths one of the members built. They usually coincided with nights they allowed select single males in. Mary loved those nights
WO now that sounds like a great idea to bring up to the club owners By us

WO now that sounds like a great idea to bring up to the club owners By us
First time the club we belonged to did it they just used sheets hung from the ceiling with holes in them. Did not work great, was fun but the sheets moved alit. A few guys who were handy built some booths that could easily be put up and taken down with the requisite holes. Worked much better.

Reactions: goodhubby
First time the club we belonged to did it they just used sheets hung from the ceiling with holes in them. Did not work great, was fun but the sheets moved alit. A few guys who were handy built some booths that could easily be put up and taken down with the requisite holes. Worked much better.
Thanks for the Great idea
We go to club privilege in South Africa Pretoria and i am really going to bring this up with them

There is two good ones not to far from Us, I went there and thought , wow, i woud love to see here in here with me, So Now as of, we have been there as a couple 4 times now, She likes to see what comes through the hole, First time all she did was jack them off through the hole, She has since graduated to giving blowjobs and has let two guys fuck her through hole
Keep it up 👍

U.K. here. There used to be a lot cut into the wall between cubicles in public toilets. Sadly most have been closed now or refurbished. Haven't seen one in a few years.