GO through my fiance's computer

Giving access to my fiance's laptop using anydesk. All her nudes and info are on there.

If you're interested, send me a message or reply to this thread, and I'll post her login details.

White couple from the US here. Anyone want to go through my fiance's Laptop? All her nudes and info are there. All we ask is that you leave your favorite pictures open) zoomed in to the part of the picture you like best) so we can see when we get back home.

Her anydesk is 1418978670- we're going out now and will be back in two hours - and unattended access is set up so you'll be able to get in. Please also leave comments for her on the notepad so we can read when we get home :)

We've set up unattended access - so you'll be able to log in anytime. We're leaving our place for a few hours - for anyone who accesses the laptop - please leave your favorite pictures of her open (zoomed into your favorite parts)!

We've set up unattended access - so you'll be able to log in anytime. We're leaving our place for a few hours - for anyone who accesses the laptop - please leave your favorite pictures of her open (zoomed into your favorite parts)!
Love the concept