Going to cuck my husband this weekend

CarrieAnne

Female
Feb 11, 2016
I'm 43 years old and I've been married to my husband for 7 years now. I have decided that his 4.5" is never going to satisfy me completely. The past few weeks a 19 year old coworker has been flirting with me hard and keeps asking to see my tits. This Saturday I'm giving in and he is going to get his wish. Rumor around work is that he is well hung and I'm going to find out. Hope he likes these 38D's

Last edited:
I'm 43 years old and I've been married to my husband for 7 years now. I have decided that his 4.5" is never going to satisfy me completely. The past few weeks a 19 year old coworker has been flirting with me hard and keeps asking to see my tits. This Saturday I'm giving in and he is going to get his wish. Rumor around work is that he is well hung and I'm going to find out. Hope he likes these 38D's
if this is real I sure hope you reconsidered. Has anything like this ever come up in discussion between you and your husband? It should. Who knows? You might find yourself getting what you want and NOT have to cheat.