Going to do this

Ok, I'm going to meet a older guy today. I've been talking with him for sometime now. And he has travel to meet me. He has got a room in town, and has sent me his room number. My husband is gone with his friends till late tonight. So I've got sometime before he gets back home. I'm so excited. He looks alot bigger then my hubby is. Wish me luck. Pic of the guy that he sent me. For the girls on here, what do you think about him?
View attachment 1019147
Damn, my wife needs that.

Just got back from my meeting with this guy ! It was so great ! God, he was so good. He seemed to know what I wanted when I wanted it. But he was big. Way bigger then hubby. I wonder if older guys are just bigger since my hubby is young like me. Anyhow had the time of my life.😀 I can't wait to try something like this again!
That is awesome. Glad you enjoyed it, and his size.

Just got back from my meeting with this guy ! It was so great ! God, he was so good. He seemed to know what I wanted when I wanted it. But he was big. Way bigger then hubby. I wonder if older guys are just bigger since my hubby is young like me. Anyhow had the time of my life.😀 I can't wait to try something like this again!
Pleased for you and that it went well. My wife's first time was good too even though there guy had a small penis.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Is older guys aren’t necessarily bigger, we just know how to use it for the full effect.

Reactions: toolman2c