good idea or not?

I think its pretty cool that when Jo goes to her club meeting she steps out for about an hour to go and fuck John, She did it again this past Saturday. She told me that he called her so she said she told everyone she had to go to the mall down the street and would be back. John and his room mate picked her up down the street and his room mate dropped them off at a coffee shop across from the hotel. The roomie left and Jo and John booked it for the hotel so they could get down to it. He said he needed a shower and would she have one with him ,she turned him down as she didn't want to be all wet when she went back to the club, It is a bike club, Jo said john got out of the shower and came to the door opened it a little and stuck his cock out the opening and said to her come and get it, Jo went to go for it and John accidently bumped the door onto his cock and I guess it must have hurt. Jo offered to kiss it better. John said that would be nice of her so she said she cradled his balls and gave each of them a kiss. Then she said she took his cock into her hand and kissed the tip and ran her tongue into the slit, she said he was soft so she took the head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it slowly sucking more into her mouth. She said about half of his cock was in her mouth and she could feel him getting hard. Jo said John grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. Jo said he went balls deep and she gagged a bit, She said she took a few thrusts and pushed back and said lets fuck. Jo climbed onto the bed and John started playing with her cunt to get her wet. Jo said he was fingering her and licking her. Then he climbed onto her and gave her a good hard fucking. She said he went about half an hour and went off inside her. Jo said she came 2XThey got dressed and Jo went back to the club house just in time for the bikes to get there and help with the BBQ, helping at the BBQ with a cunt full of cum. I love it

Reactions: pirahna104
You said it yourself

“I then said I was not really too keen on Lou because of something he said when we were at a camping weekend with a bunch of people and he was there”

Let Lou wipe his own butt.

Hi everyone. I am unsure of this one. Jo told me the other day that an ex BF of hers had contacted her and asked her if she could give him a hand with dealing with his upcoming divorce. Jo sounded like she was going to help him with it. I then said I was not really too keen on Lou because of something he said when we were at a camping weekend with a bunch of people and he was there. I asked her when he had asked her about this. she said about a month ago but that she had run into Lou's soon to be ex wife at Walmart and she mentioned to Jo that Lou would be needing help with the divorce stuff. I think that this conversation is kind of strange as they are not real close.
I have been thinking about the situation and thought perhaps I should be telling Jo that I would like it if she went and helped him with whatever and if he comes on to her I would really like it if she fucked him. What do you think is this a good idea or a mistake ?
Seeing how he has asked her for her help , I don't see any harm in her doing that for him . As far as her having sex with him again ????

Hi everyone. I am unsure of this one. Jo told me the other day that an ex BF of hers had contacted her and asked her if she could give him a hand with dealing with his upcoming divorce. Jo sounded like she was going to help him with it. I then said I was not really too keen on Lou because of something he said when we were at a camping weekend with a bunch of people and he was there. I asked her when he had asked her about this. she said about a month ago but that she had run into Lou's soon to be ex wife at Walmart and she mentioned to Jo that Lou would be needing help with the divorce stuff. I think that this conversation is kind of strange as they are not real close.
I have been thinking about the situation and thought perhaps I should be telling Jo that I would like it if she went and helped him with whatever and if he comes on to her I would really like it if she fucked him. What do you think is this a good idea or a mistake ?
Of course if she wants to fuck him she should