good idea or not?

italkedherintoit

Gold
Hi everyone. I am unsure of this one. Jo told me the other day that an ex BF of hers had contacted her and asked her if she could give him a hand with dealing with his upcoming divorce. Jo sounded like she was going to help him with it. I then said I was not really too keen on Lou because of something he said when we were at a camping weekend with a bunch of people and he was there. I asked her when he had asked her about this. she said about a month ago but that she had run into Lou's soon to be ex wife at Walmart and she mentioned to Jo that Lou would be needing help with the divorce stuff. I think that this conversation is kind of strange as they are not real close.
I have been thinking about the situation and thought perhaps I should be telling Jo that I would like it if she went and helped him with whatever and if he comes on to her I would really like it if she fucked him. What do you think is this a good idea or a mistake ?

• Dislike
  • Love
Reactions: cuck52 and sri65
Its a good idea IF you want her to fuck him.
Ur putting her right in that position and giving her a tacit ok by letting her get involved with him.

Btw, "helping him with it"‽ is ur wifecan attorney?
Or is she just gonna console him & take his mind off it with a good fucking?
If thats what ur going for, then sit back & enjoy.

Reactions: Seadoug105
I would say that you’re opening a box of worms and find someone else! If you decide otherwise, I hope it turns out well for you and her!!

Reactions: Johnfun
Hi everyone. I am unsure of this one. Jo told me the other day that an ex BF of hers had contacted her and asked her if she could give him a hand with dealing with his upcoming divorce. Jo sounded like she was going to help him with it. I then said I was not really too keen on Lou because of something he said when we were at a camping weekend with a bunch of people and he was there. I asked her when he had asked her about this. she said about a month ago but that she had run into Lou's soon to be ex wife at Walmart and she mentioned to Jo that Lou would be needing help with the divorce stuff. I think that this conversation is kind of strange as they are not real close.
I have been thinking about the situation and thought perhaps I should be telling Jo that I would like it if she went and helped him with whatever and if he comes on to her I would really like it if she fucked him. What do you think is this a good idea or a mistake ?
have you asked her what kind of "help" he needs? did the soon to be ex elaborate? & what her intentions are?

Let her go and hope that she fucks him