Good morning from florida

Sixfootfoursub

Hey all,

As the name shows I am a 6’4 submissive with a huge female foot fetish. Truth is I can be rough and dominant choke fucking or headlock fucking while verbally calling her my whore, but my preference is the sub route. My biggest kinks are being a foot stool preferably my face being used, along with your normal toe sucking foot kissing/sole licking during sex. I am into cuckolding though I’ve never had the chance to try it. I have been trying to ease my wife into it giving her my blessing to speak with an old fuck buddy as well as send him photos which I’ve helped facilitate.

Ultimately I have given her my full backing to go see him and live out her wildest fantasies , but no meet ups yet. My hope is she goes and has fun comes home with a glow telling me about it, and one day I’m invited to please her, and prep her eating her pussy, her ass, playing with her clit and tits so he can walk in and fuck the shit out of her. I’d really love for them to be on a couch making out while I’m on the floor as she uses my face as a foot stool occasionally getting a glimpse of her pulling his cock out and sucking it off. In the mean time I pray for the days she is feeling kinky wanting to text him and make me lay at the floor under her feet while she does. Or clean the house ect.