Gotta date with a couple tonight!

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Found an ad on a local site that was from a couple looking for 1 or 2 guys for the wife while the husband recorded and took pictures. So I replied and told them about myself and sent a couple of pictures. They contacted me rather quickly and we began messaging back and forth, and after a couple of hours of them vetting me, they were definitely interested in meeting me, as I was with them. He shared some sexy pictures with me and she is hot! At one point they were having a difficult time trying to find another guy as they really wanted 2 guys. For a while it looked like it was only going to be myself, but luckily they were able to find another guy just yesterday. They live nearby and we’re meeting up for drinks later tonight, and if everything works out right for all of us, we’ll end up going to their place, and the four of us will be having a great night with me and my fellow partner, focusing all of our attention on pleasuring the wife for as long as she wants it or can take it. Hopefully he’ll allow me to take some pictures that are done carefully to keep everyone’s identity completely discreet, and then given permission to share them on here. Either way, I’m really looking forward to spending an evening with some real good people! I’ll give some details as soon as I have a chance...

That's awesome, good for you. And you were smart enough to use a local site. I was on a site and I just had to laugh. "Anyone from Fiji here looking to hook up?"
"Anyone from Burma here looking to hook up?"
Show up exactly on time. Give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her she looks even better in person. Then hand her the roses or nice bottle of wine. Shake his hand and tell him he's a lucky man, and has a beautiful home.

If all goes well, you'll become a regular.

So we ended up meeting together and were having a great time and everything seemed like it was a go, he even said that everything was good to go. However as the night went on, when I’d left to use the washroom a couple of times, I noticed both times when I returned to the table, they were both in deep conversation with each other. His whole demeanor had changed and then as soon as I asked what they were thinking, he suddenly said they should probably be heading home. I told them no problem and told them I had a good time. I shook his hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek with a hug and they got up and left. The funniest part is that he kept talking about how many people would bail out on them at the last minute and how so many people are flakes, and never show up. He told me that the other guy that was supposed to show up, sent him a text that he was there, but that he never ended up actually meeting them. So overall the night was a complete bust, but I still enjoyed their company and I’m perfectly fine with that. I think I’ll just stick with my regular couple from now on.

Found an ad on a local site that was from a couple looking for 1 or 2 guys for the wife while the husband recorded and took pictures. So I replied and told them about myself and sent a couple of pictures. They contacted me rather quickly and we began messaging back and forth, and after a couple of hours of them vetting me, they were definitely interested in meeting me, as I was with them. He shared some sexy pictures with me and she is hot! At one point they were having a difficult time trying to find another guy as they really wanted 2 guys. For a while it looked like it was only going to be myself, but luckily they were able to find another guy just yesterday. They live nearby and we’re meeting up for drinks later tonight, and if everything works out right for all of us, we’ll end up going to their place, and the four of us will be having a great night with me and my fellow partner, focusing all of our attention on pleasuring the wife for as long as she wants it or can take it. Hopefully he’ll allow me to take some pictures that are done carefully to keep everyone’s identity completely discreet, and then given permission to share them on here. Either way, I’m really looking forward to spending an evening with some real good people! I’ll give some details as soon as I have a chance...
Such a lucky boy!! Have fun!

So we ended up meeting together and were having a great time and everything seemed like it was a go, he even said that everything was good to go. However as the night went on, when I’d left to use the washroom a couple of times, I noticed both times when I returned to the table, they were both in deep conversation with each other. His whole demeanor had changed and then as soon as I asked what they were thinking, he suddenly said they should probably be heading home. I told them no problem and told them I had a good time. I shook his hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek with a hug and they got up and left. The funniest part is that he kept talking about how many people would bail out on them at the last minute and how so many people are flakes, and never show up. He told me that the other guy that was supposed to show up, sent him a text that he was there, but that he never ended up actually meeting them. So overall the night was a complete bust, but I still enjoyed their company and I’m perfectly fine with that. I think I’ll just stick with my regular couple from now on.
That's kind of the norm in the lifestyle though. Sorry it didn't work out, but blind dates with couples rarely do. It was great that you followed through and were so respectful and appreciative.

That's kind of the norm in the lifestyle though. Sorry it didn't work out, but blind dates with couples rarely do. It was great that you followed through and were so respectful and appreciative.
Thank you! I thought everything was going great, so I’m not quite sure what went wrong, but it appeared that they were not getting along together towards the end, so probably better off.

Thank you! I thought everything was going great, so I’m not quite sure what went wrong, but it appeared that they were not getting along together towards the end, so probably better off.
I ended up texting them to make sure they made it home safe, and he replied that they had. I told him that I really enjoyed hanging out with them and wished them the very best.

I ended up texting them to make sure they made it home safe, and he replied that they had. I told him that I really enjoyed hanging out with them and wished them the very best.
Tell them that you will be available if they ever decide to give it another try.

Reactions: btweets
yeah theyre humans lol keep up the good work player.

• Haha
Good for you bud! Im sure it will be a lot of fun. Give us a post-date update.