Grand Rapids, MI....cuckold introduction

616murano

Hello from Michigan!...Grand Rapids area actually. I'm a normal guy (48, 6'-1", 210, 6+ thick, muscular, shaved smooth all over, bi) married to a normal girl (39, 5'-7", size 6, 36D, shaved smooth, extremely feminine, bi) and currently enjoying the cuckold experiences in fantasy only. Our experiences of the past 15 years have been varied, but finding a suitable Bull has proven difficult at best. There have been a few promising candidates though and the search has often been exciting.

My Mistress (I'll call her D going forward) is a statuesque blond who loves going out wearing skin tight dresses and heels at least 5". With the heels, she nearly matches my gaze. D invests a lot of her time in maintaining her fitness level and will always have the smallest bikini on a beach.

I am here to share my experiences and find like minded people in my area. I am sexually submissive to D and she currently requires only a couple of things from me. My orgasms are strictly limited and when I do have an orgasm, it has to be ruined. Also, I am required to use condoms every time without exception. The last thing that she requires is that I search for the perfect Bull and invite him into our relationship.

What is the perfect Bull? For us there are certain criteria that must be met and then a list of bonus traits that aren't necessarily required.

Physical: average to athletic and over 5'-11" (D's height in heels), minimal body hair
Education: enough to have meaningful, stimulating conversations
Relationship status: not our concern as long as time constraints weren't excessive
Relationship goal: Flexible from being discreet to vacationing together to living together
Sexual stuff: bi and exceeding my stats in both length and girth

I’m a clean educated 35 yr old that’s 5’11” moderately good shape. Some body hair, sorry. I on most days measure 8.5x6.5 cock size. Would love to be a part of you two.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI