• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vote or msg me for the end of story.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We get to his house,i call hubby let him know all is well.my pussy is on fire as well as my ass,we go to the bedroom and I have him lay back .ok one-way or another that big cock is going in my pussy.I started sucking and licking him ,my god he was so hard,just then the door opened,fuck talk about breaking the mood ,but to my surprise it was the drummer,and the lead singer,frank whispered to me he had an idea to make it easier to get that monster cock in me,im wad more than game for it.Charlie the singer and richard the drummer didn't need another moment.u started back sucking Frank's cock when Charlie took me from behind ,omg felt so good,but he came very quick,richard followed very thick felt good but he wanted to fuck me in the ass ,frank told him he needed him to cum in my pussy.do he fucked the daylights out of my asshole,ad he was cuming frank got up moved behind me ,richard pulled out and came on my pussy.frank stepped up started working that monster in .oh yea that's what it needed all that cum was great lube,he was very gental too gental,once my pussy had opened to him ,I wanted to be fucked hard.and yes he did omg we fucked all day.I got home about 5 3p that evening with a sore but happy pussy.for the next few days I couldn't even wear panties.

A sore pussy is a happy pussy.....mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds delicious.

Well u could start by licking and sucking my asshole I love that.then work on my pussy hole .work your way up to my clit,with 2 fingers in my pussy and 2 in my ass .

Ok u must be reading my mind.perfect position for a good mouth fucking.u can fuck my mouth just like my pussy.no kidding I love that
I love that too, and then I enjoy when a women straddles my face and grinds her pussy all over it, you can be my queen...I enjoy hat very much, never get enough of a good pussy face grind.