Groped Wife

First time I saw her gropped was the first time we went to an adult theater. We were subtly playing and there was an old guy sitting behind us watching. I guess after awhile he just couldn't take it and reached his hand over the seat and down the front of my wife's chest and started rubbing her tits. When she did no say anything I pulled her top down which was kind of a green light, she had hands and cocks rubbing all over her!

Well, once I groped a married woman in train , I start with touching her perfect round ass in leggings , her reaction was not good in starting but after looking back to my face , she came to know that I was so confident what I'm doing there , after that she start loving it and now she pushing her ass on my hot rod . Unforgettable experience.

When I started work (well over 40 years ago), low level groping was very common place. It wouldn’t be unusual for a guy to have his hand on my ass while he was talking to me and I often got my tits squeezed. And of course lots of lewd comments and double entendres. It would be classed as harassment these days but it was accepted as a ‘bit of fun’ back then. Some women didn’t like it and would leave but I never minded it.
Lynn x

When I started work (well over 40 years ago), low level groping was very common place. It wouldn’t be unusual for a guy to have his hand on my ass while he was talking to me and I often got my tits squeezed. And of course lots of lewd comments and double entendres. It would be classed as harassment these days but it was accepted as a ‘bit of fun’ back then. Some women didn’t like it and would leave but I never minded it.
Lynn x
It was different then, happened to my wife but hers went a lot further. Coworker got his fingers in her pussy and clit And her boss watched. They both fucked her.

My wife quite often gets groped on the dancefloor. She wears very short dresses or skirts and it good to watch when a guy dancing with her suddenly discovers that she is wearing holdup stockings and, if he is very bold, a very skimpy thong.

Attachments

• 2022-11-28_06-31-34 (1).jpg
    2022-11-28_06-31-34 (1).jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 112
None by me. But I did grope her quite a bit.

I have seen her groped…
In a car: she sat in the back between two guys while I was in the front with another guy. We had given them a ride to a bar after a Halloween party. They were pawing at her tits and bare legs.

At work: she was at a conference and I tagged along. A client asked to meet her at the bar to discuss work. I sat off waiting and watching a game. I looked over and he was deeply between her legs with his hand.

On the dance floor: so many times

At a bar: also many times but I can’t forget the time we went and there was a soccer team partying. She had so many hands on her ass and tits, got kicked out lol.

In a doctor’s office: she got a lift after kids. The surgeon was a wild guy and definitely touched her tits more than needed. Said they were his perfect size and shape. Also would always rub her thighs.

Under a blanket with family and friends around: family friends came over the kids were running all around. It was cold out and the ladies sat in the middle of the long couch under blankets with me and husband on the edges. It was late and we were on a second movie. He got up to get us more drinks and his wife laid down where he was. When he can back she pulled her legs up and he sat between the ladies. It was a scary movie and cold so we all just settled in. My wife was squirming a bit and I moved my hand under the blanket to her leg. Her hand stopped me and I could feel movement. He was fingering her right there. She continued to adjust to give him better access. His wife was now asleep. I don’t know how she got away with it but she put her hand on his to keep it there and pulled back the blanket so I could watch her climax quietly.

On a public beach: a story I’ve shared here before. Short version: bachelor party. All hands on her. Ended up getting fingered by one. Tits licked by another. Later that night two came back and fucked her right there where people could watch.

On a city street: we lived in a downtown area with a good life. After her breast lift heeled she went out and would let anyone feel them or rub them. This always led to the rubber her ass or more.

Oh and I left off the time she got fingered at the counter of a fucking Waffle House!

It was a crazy few years for sure.
Lovely moments... Congrats..

Reactions: Openhubbi
Its part of our routine when we meet up with her boyfriend. He gropes my wife where we are - in public or in private.
I have always been that way as well. I make sure he has a good view of my hand exploring his wife as she offers me her tongue.
I prefer this in public places so he understands we won’t be hiding our relationship whether he is there or not.

I have always been that way as well. I make sure he has a good view of my hand exploring his wife as she offers me her tongue.
I prefer this in public places so he understands we won’t be hiding our relationship whether he is there or not.
You are a strong boyfriend.

First wife when we were only 18 used to love to dance. Me not so much. She would get hit on all the time to dance. One time she ended up slow dancing and she got really turned on telling me that his cock got hard and he was grinding against her and holding her ass. Anyway we both got turned on so we talked about it and wondered what if. So next time we went she wore a short skirt etc and of course she was slow dancing and same thing only this time the guys hand ended up on her bare ass and I could see them whispering and then after he went to the bathroom and she came over and said he's gonna drive her home and I should leave now and wait in the closet. So I did and a few minutes later she was fucking him in our bed. After he left we fucked for hours.

That’s sooo hot!

First wife when we were only 18 used to love to dance. Me not so much. She would get hit on all the time to dance. One time she ended up slow dancing and she got really turned on telling me that his cock got hard and he was grinding against her and holding her ass. Anyway we both got turned on so we talked about it and wondered what if. So next time we went she wore a short skirt etc and of course she was slow dancing and same thing only this time the guys hand ended up on her bare ass and I could see them whispering and then after he went to the bathroom and she came over and said he's gonna drive her home and I should leave now and wait in the closet. So I did and a few minutes later she was fucking him in our bed. After he left we fucked for hours.
This is so erotic. I also love that you talked about beforehand too so you both were on the same page.

Reactions: Filipinlust