Guess How Old My Wife Pussy Is

Nice dude. It's wide open. Can I fist your wife? Nice
To be honest my wife (the first one) is as tight as a mouse's ear. I can get one finger in ok but two is very tight so when I fuck her I have a to take it easy sliding into her. Every guy we arrange for her has said the same, one of which was trying to get her to leave me because he loved the tightness of her pussy.
As for my exgf (the last two) she had been with that many guys fisting her was always part of our foreplay. She liked it as rough as possible, a few times after the swing clubs she would be so sore we could not fuck for days after

To be honest my wife (the first one) is as tight as a mouse's ear. I can get one finger in ok but two is very tight so when I fuck her I have a to take it easy sliding into her. Every guy we arrange for her has said the same, one of which was trying to get her to leave me because he loved the tightness of her pussy.
As for my exgf (the last two) she had been with that many guys fisting her was always part of our foreplay. She liked it as rough as possible, a few times after the swing clubs she would be so sore we could not fuck for days after
Seems your wife's tight pussy is painful and she may have difficult time to fuck couple of cocks in short time. Still man wants understably fuck her and she wants to painfully receive it. Have fun