Guiding younger hard dick into wife

Do you get the urge to jerk his cock (or even suck) as you are guiding it in?
I don't suck it. But I do stroke it, to get a feel for how hard he is and how thick. If he is uncircumcised, although it may seem counterintuitive, I pull his foreskin forward, to cover the head. When I place the head at her entrance, his foreskin almost functions as an applicator and eases the entry of the head into her.

I actually love having this done. I'm a late 30s pansexual guy and once in a threesome with a couple, the guy (who was dominant) took turns alternately spanking his wife and me before having his wife suck me until I was hard. Then he "mated" us in a variety of positions, guiding me into her each time. He actually kept his hand on my cock a lot to tease us my limiting how far we could penetrate. I really don't know what was hotter: him helping her move up and down on me while he spanked her and fingered her butt, or him guiding my cock and hips in doggy-style. We were very, very overstimulated and when I was allowed to "go wild" and fuck her until I came, I ended up having to manually get off on her belly. I was in my early 20s and they were in their early 30s.

Reactions: sterling