Guys balls deep in your wife!

Stopped counting bit approximately 50 odd raw in her pussy, slightly lower amount in her raw in her ass. And then must be around 120 - 140 odd blokes in total when you count in the ones where condoms were used. Orally must be close to 170 guys by now.

• Love
Reactions: slutplay
My best friend was screwing my exwife before we dated and continued after we married. I was never one to sit in a chair and watch but I did get to stand at the doorway several times. I noticed that the more he got into it the tighter his balls would get and I knew he would be cumming soon. He was always bareback and when he would cum he looked like he was trying to push her into the bed as hard as he could.

My best friend was screwing my exwife before we dated and continued after we married. I was never one to sit in a chair and watch but I did get to stand at the doorway several times. I noticed that the more he got into it the tighter his balls would get and I knew he would be cumming soon. He was always bareback and when he would cum he looked like he was trying to push her into the bed as hard as he could.
I have been waiting for a guy's cock to come out through my wife's mouth as they push it in so fucking deep

• Love
Reactions: hotratz
I have been waiting for a guy's cock to come out through my wife's mouth as they push it in so fucking deep
Same here. I love it when they are on top, reaching around grabbing a ass cheek in each hand when they cum. They hold her down, try to get their cock as deep as possible as they are cumming. I stand there and watch their balls contract with each spurt of cum deep into my wife. He loves it. She loves it. I love it. Afterwards, it's a tasty cleanup, silky seconds, and, repeat.... (2nd mfm we had. he's cumming in this pic. OK, so he's not grabbing her ass. he's got her legs over his shoulders and pounded her hard)

Attachments

• cumming crop.jpg
    cumming crop.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 17