Guys if you clean up ,,,,,,,,,

Look if your a husband that likes your clean up duties I believe WE have a say in who is the wife's Bull.

Look come on if her bull is whatever size that is pointless here , what I'm referring to is the ' cum ' .

I have done cleaning and I will say I really like it, she had a guy a few months ago we both met and we always get tested all 3 same clinic and show results to all us , well this guy was shooting this massive loads and I mean they were like saved up for months , and you bet I enjoyed it all both sloppy seconds and clean up n let me tell you it was gooooood.
I was giggling and laughing like it was my first time having sex myself and wife knew I was enjoying myself and his loads ,
She mentioned ' I think You like it more than I do ' ,
I really did enjoy his loads they were so delicious and silky smooth none of that sting In the back of your throat stuff like some guys have , it was sweet tasting like peaches , oh it was good.

Well we had him for a few months but she stopped with him cause he was on the smaller side and now has a bigger guy , but this guy's load ' stings ' the back of my throat, nothing like a downer and I mentioned it to my wife and she says to think of the last guy how sweet his was , but it doesn't matter it still stings .

And this new guy doesn't cum no where near the amount last one did
Told her old guy shot more one load than this guy can in maybe 10 loads .

She burst out laughing about it and asked if I wanted her to call last guy back so I can have him as a boyfriend,
Look I don't want a boyfriend, I'm not really into that dynamic, it's just I get all into it when we play and yes that cum play is important to me, just as sex is and when she takes a guys load , I feel he gave it to you and me so it's now mine to enjoy and all I'm asking for is Quality, your new guy is very watery and tasted horrible and stings my throat, .

So she took her deep breath, like she does when she's about to do something big , and said let's compromise, we hook up with the old guy ,for your fun But I'm keeping my new guy for my fun and you don't have to clean me up when he is here .

What do you guys think
I believe we should have some say and my wife must have thought the same since our old guy is back in the picture.

It's better when a wife will still include her husband in on all the fun
and only if you pay the bull for his services......hehehhe

I am a life long cuckold and if my wife or her lover wants me to clean up his mess I will do it without question. He is doing a job that I am not capable sp for me this is showing respect to a sexually superior male.

My wife loves to have me clean her after her and her lover are done. She craves it and enjoys the oral pleasure! No penetration for me, as she always says that she is sore and prefers only oral pleasure from me after her lover has been with her and she is addicted to me cleaning her afterwards after having reservations before we started this adventure. Now she tells me we should have done this 20 years ago!
same here

Look if your a husband that likes your clean up duties I believe WE have a say in who is the wife's Bull.

Look come on if her bull is whatever size that is pointless here , what I'm referring to is the ' cum ' .

I have done cleaning and I will say I really like it, she had a guy a few months ago we both met and we always get tested all 3 same clinic and show results to all us , well this guy was shooting this massive loads and I mean they were like saved up for months , and you bet I enjoyed it all both sloppy seconds and clean up n let me tell you it was gooooood.
I was giggling and laughing like it was my first time having sex myself and wife knew I was enjoying myself and his loads ,
She mentioned ' I think You like it more than I do ' ,
I really did enjoy his loads they were so delicious and silky smooth none of that sting In the back of your throat stuff like some guys have , it was sweet tasting like peaches , oh it was good.

Well we had him for a few months but she stopped with him cause he was on the smaller side and now has a bigger guy , but this guy's load ' stings ' the back of my throat, nothing like a downer and I mentioned it to my wife and she says to think of the last guy how sweet his was , but it doesn't matter it still stings .

And this new guy doesn't cum no where near the amount last one did
Told her old guy shot more one load than this guy can in maybe 10 loads .

She burst out laughing about it and asked if I wanted her to call last guy back so I can have him as a boyfriend,
Look I don't want a boyfriend, I'm not really into that dynamic, it's just I get all into it when we play and yes that cum play is important to me, just as sex is and when she takes a guys load , I feel he gave it to you and me so it's now mine to enjoy and all I'm asking for is Quality, your new guy is very watery and tasted horrible and stings my throat, .

So she took her deep breath, like she does when she's about to do something big , and said let's compromise, we hook up with the old guy ,for your fun But I'm keeping my new guy for my fun and you don't have to clean me up when he is here .

What do you guys think
I believe we should have some say and my wife must have thought the same since our old guy is back in the picture.

It's better when a wife will still include her husband in on all t

We enjoy regular visits from a guy we know for mfm fun. Done it many times with him. All three if us enjoy what we do, it's not cuck, he's not her bull. We don't use rubbers, we both cum in her. Once in a while he'll cum in her mouth and she swallows. We don't play with the sperm but it's there for sure. Some times she'll wipe off between rounds sometimes not. Him or I have no problem licking her after one of us or both have fucked her. We don't "clean" her, we lick her pussy and clit because it's sexy as hell and she enjoys it. We've both kissed her after she's swallowed a load.
Twice she's jacked him off with her hand, he shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high, was damn hot to watch. I have no idea how a woman can possibly swallow that much sperm without loosing a drop.
During a typical night when he's with us she's a mess down there, it's on her thighs, on her pupe area and in her butt crack. Very sexy for sure.
That squishy, sloppy sound as one of us pumps her is a huge turn on for all of us.
My husband is a submissive worm. I feel nothing for him. I use his mouth as a toilet and he drinks all of my ********.
I also make him lick-up al the cum of the men I have sex with and swallow it all.

Reactions: Yorktownvaguy
Cleaned her on occasion, as I considered it special and every time would ruin that. She had one partner I would never clean after, his loads were beyond huge bordering on repulsive.

I have sucked and swallowed thousands of loads. Only one that I remember was sweet like sweet cream, couldn't get enough of it.
One of my wifes lovers shoot a hugh load all the time could not possibly swallow it all but I tried

Reactions: JefferB
My wife loves making me clean her up. She says it gives her a good feeling to have so much power over a sissy like me. With my tiny micro penis it's all I'm good for and she constantly reminds me of that. In our marriage she is in total charge and I'm just her submissive gimp. My wife fucks anyone she wants and I have no say in the matter, it's not my place, I wouldn't dare sass off about who she fucks. My job is to watch him fuck her and see what I will never get and to lick his cum up when he is done. Disrespect on my part is not tolorated and will be met with a severe whiping.
My wife has a regular lover and I always clean up his loads. I don't like the taste of cum but I find the act arousing, even if the taste is not that nice. For me that's part of the job. I have never complained about it, I do what is expected from me.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
One of my wifes lovers shoot a hugh load all the time could not possibly swallow it all but I tried
Lick it up like a sissy puppy and savor it. My wife says I must eat meal, it's my sissy food and the more I eat the more of a sissy I become. She is thinking of sprinkling estrogen powder on it to further feminize me. She wants me to grow little titties and shrink my dicklet down to even smaller than it's current 3 inches.

Lick it up like a sissy puppy and savor it. My wife says I must eat meal, it's my sissy food and the more I eat the more of a sissy I become. She is thinking of sprinkling estrogen powder on it to further feminize me. She wants me to grow little titties and shrink my dicklet down to even smaller than it's current 3 inches.
Wife has me on estrogen already my cock has gotten smaller and my tits are bigger

I've sucked a very large number or cocks and been swallowing cum since before I was in High School. I can't say I've ever tasted "sweet" in a guy's cum. I would describe it as almost "chlorine" type taste. Not that it's bad, it's just not "sweet".
I wonder if there is sweetness if a guy is diabetic. I know diabetic people have a sugary sweetness in their breath and their urine contains a high level of sugar as does their blood.