Guys, what's the benefits you get from your wife having a totally open marriage?

I get a happy wife. I truly enjoy watching her having sex with another man, or men. I now like wearing my cage for my wife. It is a constant reminder of our lifestyle. When I do not wear it, I feel uncomfortable, like I am missing something. I like how my cock “cries” in its cage when my wife is being physical with another man.

Also my wife is more confident now. She spends time naked at home now. I enjoy dressing her for her dates, putting on her outfits for the other man.

She also fondles/teases me everyday. We kiss, hold hands, hug, and cuddle a lot more than we have in the past.

I enjoy watching her relax and let the inner slut in her come out and enjoy her bulls and the hot sex they have. I get the byproducts of either cleaning her and having hot sex or she might throw one of her friends my way for some fun sex. Also have learned a thing or two from these guys on what gets her going,it's like a live sex class

Im bi, so seeing her get pleasure from another man is amazing. Also, I usually get his cock "ready" for her, and I also enjoy that. The fact that I am not able to pleasure her, but another man can, gives me that relief, to know that she's getting what she needs. I also can explore other things on my own withouf a problem 😊