Guys, why do you think women are more adventurous sexually when making love to a well hung guy???

Why are we more adventurous with a guy with a big cock? Simple - when we see it we want it so much more and when it's in us it feels soooo good that we will do whatever he wants to make him happy xx

Well he is fit hung and a better man all round.has a good job and is motivated..Everything she craves..Ohh and $ so let's see.🤔
if he is pleasuring her the ways she wants to be pleasured it wouldn't matter to her if he was broke, unemployed and a looser, it the great sex she wants

Last edited:
My wife has never complained about my size or stamina (at least to me anyways). If her boyfriend was smaller than me (he's definitely NOT) or less "productive" than me, then there would be no reason/need to keep going back to him.

They were highschool sweethearts, and I knew that from the very beginning of my wife and I getting together. It's been 20+ years for them (her and I have been together 16 years and married 14 years)... So I realized very early on that the friendship/relationship they've maintained all these years has been something very special.

I know he's 8"c and THICK (I'm 7"c and "fairly" thick, he rocks her world sexually, and that she can't seem to get enough of his dick. I also know she absolutely loves his assertive, take charge attitude and being totally sexually submissive to him.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy1-85
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know semi regularly. I'm 6+, he 8+ easy. It's very obvious she likes sex with him and yea the size of his dick is part of it. It's the whole aspect that's fun for us, watching each other, taking turns doing her, kissing her, her looking at me as he fucks her, she'll kiss him as I do her, etc.
Yea she's way more adventurous when he's with us, she does things with him and me she normally doesn't, when it's all 3 of us, she gets turned on like crazy. Anal not a problem, sucking a dick after it's cummed in her no prob, swallow a a load, no prob.
He's a skinny nerd type, big dick, he looks hot standing there naked and hard. I've been doing her, him standing next to the bed watching, she looks at him and she moves different under me. I let it go....she wants him right after. He slides in she just moans.
The size of his dick I'm sure does matter and I do know if we did it with a different guy, small dick if it all worked out it would be fun. Black guy, huge dick, might work, might not, would depend on a lot of things....the guy...where we were....our mindset, etc.
It's a fun time.

Last edited:
From all of my experience as a swinger and through hotwifing there seem to be alot of guys with huge cocks who are in fact single.

My wife likes handsome guys. She says cock size is irrelevant. Now obviously she doesn't mean small flaccid cocks but anything 6 inches or thereabouts will suffice.

Now what I have observed is when she has been with various guys they are different girths now I think she likes fatter cocks rather than length.

But this one guy in the last 12 months had an 8 inch cock and he was dom. He fucked her good and hard over his couch. Her legs were shaking and she was screaming. I didn't know if she was in pain or enjoying it. I think a bit of both really but because he was so rough with her. Spanking her and fucking her hard she said it was hitting the back of her pussy and it was I'm uncomfortable. But she didn't tell him to stop. When he finished she was breathless, he only fucked her bent over the couch before that she was sucking his cock and he made her gag alot. He then bent her over. She told me a short while later. The next time she was drunk I said hey shall we call the guy. She said no he hurt me last time I was sore for a few days. So my point is I guess that not all women like big long cocks but she fucked a guy who was short cock maybe 5 inches but really fat. Thinking about it she fucked him 3 times with his 2 friends joining in then I did aswell. Ahh good times hahhaha