Guys, why do you think women are more adventurous sexually when making love to a well hung guy???

I am not sure it is just about size. My wife let’s go with other guys and just goes with the flow enjoying what they are doing together. It can appear that she is being more adventurous but we don’t see it that way, she’s just having fun in the moment.

Reactions: sterling
I think weomen sense the attitude of men. When you have a bigger cock it is naturally more easy to act dominant, there is most of the time absence of hesitation. When you are avarage or small, there is almost always this small linger of doubt if you will give good pleasure. I say sometimes, there are exceptions, but usually this is the case. I don't have problem making women to like me, but when comes time for sex I am always a bit cautious. I am not ashamed of my size but you are always asking, what if....

A big cock literally takes me to another realm my eyes roll back when slammed my moans turn into groans of pure delight i literally loose myself and want to experience every possible pleasure that big veined cock with its eye winking at me has to offer.... big cock i become a sexual predator. And trust me im not the only one.

A big cock literally takes me to another realm my eyes roll back when slammed my moans turn into groans of pure delight i literally loose myself and want to experience every possible pleasure that big veined cock with its eye winking at me has to offer.... big cock i become a sexual predator. And trust me im not the only one.
well said and so true

I think weomen sense the attitude of men. When you have a bigger cock it is naturally more easy to act dominant, there is most of the time absence of hesitation. When you are avarage or small, there is almost always this small linger of doubt if you will give good pleasure. I say sometimes, there are exceptions, but usually this is the case. I don't have problem making women to like me, but when comes time for sex I am always a bit cautious. I am not ashamed of my size but you are always asking, what if....
Guys with big cocks are usually far more confident and demanding,, plus women know their going to be treated to far more superior sex and are keen to please their man so that he wants her again and again

Guys with big cocks are usually far more confident and demanding,, plus women know their going to be treated to far more superior sex and are keen to please their man so that he wants her again and again
Spot on..Guys with small cocks like me..Don't stand a chance.