Guys, would you clean a bull?

If my wife ever decides to take a real cock , not my little stub, yes I would be rite in the middle of it all .. I can't wait for the day that I get to suck her cum off of a huge cock . I would love to lick his cock and her pussy as they fuck, patiently waiting for him to cum deep in her pussy. I'm sure I would get him hard for her also...
She seems pretty hot from the pics... Whats stopping het from fucking another guy?

Quick question!! Would you be will to suck your wife’s bull clean after he cums in her?
Only at her insistance. Has been talked about, she would like to see it, but nothing I have to worry about as I am never present when she is with her Lovers. They all think she is cheating wiht them for better sex, which is partly true but she's not cheating. I am aware. CW

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I'm always happy to suck any man that Lynn is playing with. Not every man is up for that of course and that's fine too.
I'm happy just cleaning her up after she's been fucked and very few men have a problem with that, and most are more than happy to watch me lick their cum out of her cunt.
J.
Yes. Great seeing hubby clean out his wifes cum filled cunt, but I also like hubby to clean all the fuck juices from my cock. Also love being sucked hard by hubby and cumming down his throat as his wife watches.

Yes. Great seeing hubby clean out his wifes cum filled cunt, but I also like hubby to clean all the fuck juices from my cock. Also love being sucked hard by hubby and cumming down his throat as his wife watches.
I went to a boarding school so I got good at sucking cock long before I even made out with a woman so for me sucking a guy off in front of my wife just adds to the excitement for both of us