Guys, would you clean a bull?

I haven’t cleaned my wife’s lover’s cock yet, but the matter has been openly discussed among all three. At the same time, there was a discussion about the possibility of preparing a lover's cock for the wife. The matter is under consideration, time will tell how things will go.
So in these discussions who is all for it and who is needing to be convinced.

Reactions: artman6060
The attitude of the wife is the biggest question. Does the wife feel to get side role or how much is her enjoyment disturbed. No one has experience on this kind of situation. The lover is also interested in touching my cock too, so maybe it’s not a pure cuckold experience, more of a group of three experience.

My husband has eaten hungdrends (misspell on purpose) literally hundreds of creampies from my various parts of my body. The thought does enter my mind to have him clean my lovers cock and taste my "love juices" as we call it as well. Haven't done it as yet I think it just has to be the right time when the stars and moon align.......I know he'll do it.............the first time he cleaned me he was very reluctant but then damn, he took to it like a duck to water..
Your husband is a very lucky man. it took my wife many years to come clean and tell me she had cheated on me quite a few times. Now I want her to do it with my knowledge but so far we just fantasize about it.

Reactions: artman6060
Absolutely! My wife's boyfriend has a really nice 8"c THICK cock. My wife and I have fantasized about it MANY times... Unfortunately, her boyfriend is straight, and not interested.

Also, my wife's ultimate long-time fantasy is DVP with me and another guy. Again, because her boyfriend is strait, and thinks it's "too gay", he isn't interested. Maybe it's time to consider finding a bi bull (or at least someone open-minded enough) to make my wife's fantasy a REALITY... And YES, I'd LOVE to eat the massive creampie afterwards (and clean him too if he's interested).

My husband has eaten hungdrends (misspell on purpose) literally hundreds of creampies from my various parts of my body. The thought does enter my mind to have him clean my lovers cock and taste my "love juices" as we call it as well. Haven't done it as yet I think it just has to be the right time when the stars and moon align.......I know he'll do it.............the first time he cleaned me he was very reluctant but then damn, he took to it like a duck to water..
That would be so hot to picture you telling your cuck hubby to get on his knees an clean your bulls monster cock while you lay back with your legs spread an cum dripping out of your stretched out pussy.