Had some questions

Feb 21, 2023
I'm new at this, but I've been thinking about it for a while now. I am interested in having my wife cuck me, but I don't know if my fantasy and the reality are the same. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to chat and help me?

Reactions: Lapster
My wife really isn't into it, but I keep having a fantasy about finding her a bull with a larger cock than mine, having several dates so that she can get comfortable with him, and then inviting him over to our house one day while the kids are gone. I'll watch them flirt and then take each other's clothes off. In my mind I see me holding her hands and telling her I love her while he fills her from behind. I also imagine him making her shout out that his cock is bigger than mine and that he is better than me. I see her cum hard several times on his big dick.

Is this real or is this just imagination? Anyone have any thoughts on how I can get my wife to agree to that?

Reactions: rico89 and Duncanf
My wife really isn't into it, but I keep having a fantasy about finding her a bull with a larger cock than mine, having several dates so that she can get comfortable with him, and then inviting him over to our house one day while the kids are gone. I'll watch them flirt and then take each other's clothes off. In my mind I see me holding her hands and telling her I love her while he fills her from behind. I also imagine him making her shout out that his cock is bigger than mine and that he is better than me. I see her cum hard several times on his big dick.

Is this real or is this just imagination? Anyone have any thoughts on how I can get my wife to agree to that?
No it is not just immagination. It happened to me with a little flirting, chatting online and camming and finally she agreed to meet a guy with a large dick which made her scream and pant.