Had the talk with my wife...she was into it...what now? Update with new pic

Just quick update.

Wife is now 4 months pregnant and sexy as ever. She’s not shy about joking or mentioning other men anymore. In fact, she’s repeatedly made comments that make me feel like she’s considering or thinking about riding a new cock.

Recent examples:

Example 1 - I was heading out to the gym one morning and I drank my usual pre workout which lead to what I call the “pre workout powder shits”. I headed to the restroom while my wife cleaned up in the kitchen. After about 20 min I walked back into the kitchen and she looked at me surprised. “I thought you left already? Oh man, good thing my boyfriend hasn’t arrived yet. You would’ve caught us in the act”. The grin on her face was so sexy and deviant. My dick twitched at the thought of walking in on her back while getting plowed by a big dick.

Example 2 - on Master’s Sunday (golf) tiger woods was charging his way to his 5th Masters win. I was excited and so was she. But she wasn’t excited about tiger being in contention, she was actually bored until later in the round win Brooks Koepka started getting some TV time. She lit up and asked who he was. She was mesmerized lol. She spent the next 2-3 hours repeatedly saying that he was sexy/hot/handsome etc. I could tell she was imagining him naked. Her pussy was wet and panties were soaked. We fucked like rabbits afterward the champ was crowned.

At this point we are still talking about it and using this as fantasy. I mentioned the site and told her I would love to share some photos. She said I could post an older picture and she would think about taking some new ones. She’s a bit self conscious about being pregnant.

Let her know if you’d like to see some more.
Where are you 2 from