Hairy or shaven what do you think ?

Definitely prefer hairy. Bush is so much more aesthetically pleasing imho. At least on top, labia can be shaved.
I've always loved a hairy bush. It's by far my preference. Prior to meeting me, my wife usually kept herself shaved smooth. Knowing of my preference, my wife used to be happy to oblige me. it's NOT really like that these days.
My wife's boyfriend (of nearly 6 years) has a preference for her to be shaved smooth, And when she knows she's gonna be intimate/romantic with her boyfriend, she is more than happy (and even insists) that she be completely shaved smooth for him.

I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I feel like I'm "losing out" (even though I know I'm really not). In the end, it's her body and her choice.

Reactions: Barry79
I've always loved a hairy bush. It's by far my preference. Prior to meeting me, my wife usually kept herself shaved smooth. Knowing of my preference, my wife used to be happy to oblige me. it's NOT really like that these days.
My wife's boyfriend (of nearly 6 years) has a preference for her to be shaved smooth, And when she knows she's gonna be intimate/romantic with her boyfriend, she is more than happy (and even insists) that she be completely shaved smooth for him.

I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I feel like I'm "losing out" (even though I know I'm really not). In the end, it's her body and her choice.
I understand this. I'm in a similar situation, although for me it's exactly the other way around.

My wife always used to keep her pussy shaved, and that's what I loved. I think it looked really nice and it felt so soft and smooth.

But when she met her current lover, he preferred her to have a full bush. So, my wife decided to go with his preference and hasn't shaved ever since. She doesn't even trim, he wants a big full bush. Personally, I really don't like it. I don't like how it looks because it's a big unkempt bush and I don't like how it feels... there's hair everywhere, even on the labia, and if your preference is smooth it's of course a huge difference when you eat out a hairy pussy.

But I support my wife, I know it makes her lover happy and that makes her happy. And for some reason it feels quite hot that he has decided how she should keep her pubes, that my preference is irrelevant. I simply have to deal with that huge bush.

But at the same time, I still do miss her smooth shaved pussy.

Last edited: