Hairy pussy fans

I love a naturally hairy pussy. When I first started dating my present day wife, she shaved her pussy bald. Over time as we got more comfortable talking to each other about what turns us on, I told her I loved a natural pussy. Love the aesthetics of it, love to feel it in my face when I'm tasting a woman, and love the way it captures her natural scent. In time, she relented and has started growing a small patch, but keeps it well within her bikini line and keeps her lips clean shaven. I'll take what I can get. My ex-wife was about as natural as you could get. Big bush, hairy lips and asshole. I loved (and miss) it. Images below include my ex and a couple of lovers from years past.

Attachments

• 7b43c38f5fc6ff689ed9b0e250a1a4a7d86fe858_1.jpg
    7b43c38f5fc6ff689ed9b0e250a1a4a7d86fe858_1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0704.jpg
    IMAG0704.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG0797_1_1.jpg
    IMAG0797_1_1.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 72
I love a naturally hairy pussy. When I first started dating my present day wife, she shaved her pussy bald. Over time as we got more comfortable talking to each other about what turns us on, I told her I loved a natural pussy. Love the aesthetics of it, love to feel it in my face when I'm tasting a woman, and love the way it captures her natural scent. In time, she relented and has started growing a small patch, but keeps it well within her bikini line and keeps her lips clean shaven. I'll take what I can get. My ex-wife was about as natural as you could get. Big bush, hairy lips and asshole. I loved (and miss) it. Images below include my ex and a couple of lovers from years past.
I want to put my BBC in her