Handjob to stranger?

mopal

My wife and I are going to Hamburg (Germany) this weekend. Staying at a hotel, very close to the red light district (Reberbahn), I'm quite sure we will visit both sex shops and bars in general. I dream of seeing my wife give a total stranger a handjob, even a blowjob if possible.
Anyone with experience on how to make this happen? Of course I could ask her straight up, which I might, but it could also be "coincidental"?
Any tips and tricks?

I always wonder what it like to be in a sex club as a couple? Anyone has the similar experience? We will visit Hannover next year.

I always wonder what it like to be in a sex club as a couple? Anyone has the similar experience? We will visit Hannover next year.
I have visited a number of swing clubs and parties across the UK with a few ex's. I used to go digging regularly with two of them. I have some photos if you wish to pm me I will tell you all and in some cases I have photos to match the occasions

Why not just share the stories and pics over in the Stories section?
Already have done so. I was just simply offering some first hand advice and examples, it's up to the individual member what to do with that advice

My wife and I are going to Hamburg (Germany) this weekend. Staying at a hotel, very close to the red light district (Reberbahn), I'm quite sure we will visit both sex shops and bars in general. I dream of seeing my wife give a total stranger a handjob, even a blowjob if possible.
Anyone with experience on how to make this happen? Of course I could ask her straight up, which I might, but it could also be "coincidental"?
Any tips and tricks?
Hi I am travelling to Germany and would liek to date her. She is gorgeous