Hands free cumming

Only once! My ex and I had been smoking some weed and I suddenly got really horny and excited. I told her I felt like I could almost cum without even touching myself. She told me how much of a turn on it would be to her if I could actually do it and she wanted to watch, she really loved to watch it when I would cum. We were sitting side by side on our loveseat. I was already hard when I stripped down, closed my eyes and just concentrated on flexing my prostate. Every once in a while I would slightly open my eyes to she just how fully fixated she was. That only made it more exciting and I kept getting harder and harder! I totally and completely surrendered myself, I began moving and moaning and the sexual sensations I was feeling was unbelievable and amazing!! I was now fully engrossed and I was absolutely amazed that I was actually able to push myself to this level without any touching whatsoever!! I kept my hands to my sides, didn’t touch her and she never touched me!! When I got that feeling, that I knew, that for the first time in my life, I was literally going to have an orgasm without receiving any physical stimulation of any kind! It was clearly obvious from the signals I was giving off that she knew what was about to happen. I peeked one last time and as soon as I seen the look on her face, I lost it!! I honestly don’t remember ever cumming that hard and that much in my life!! I was shooting streams of cum so far, further than I ever had before! I was in total disbelief!! Not only by how much and how far I had cum, but most importantly, that I really did it!!
Interesting. I'm still trying to do it with a dildo.

Reactions: btweets
There is nothing better than feeling that full feeling, that stretched feeling. Then the motion that pushes into you, touching an electric magic spot. That feeling just sends shocks of electricity through you, over and over again. You find clarity, you find your place and realize that you are where you belong.

The clear mind and the fullness combined make your entire body clench up and in a magical moment everything just spills out of you. You discover that your entire being is now tied to this experience and you just long for it over and over again.

And you will ask for it again. And each time you overflow you find peace.

You can do it yourself external by pressing and rubbing just below your balls. A Magic Wand is really good for this or slapping the prostate with a large flexible dildo. You can do it internally by getting a vibrator with a j hook on the end.

Or you can advertise for a gay friend who loves to please other men and he can just use fingers internally. I recommend this one as it comes with a BJ. But beware, once a guy does this for you sex with a woman will never be quite the same.
sign me up!