happened upon messages..

O.k so i should probably start by saying that me and my wife have only ever discussed including another partner in our sex life once, and that was many, many years ago.. she never outright said she would be up for it, she said it would have to depend on many factors, and she probably wouldn't feel comfortable, so i never forced the issue, although it has always intrigued me.
Around a month ago i picked up her phone as it was ringing but i couldn't get it to her in time, as i went to end the call her phone was open on whatsapp, she'd been messaging someone called Ben who appears to be a masseuse, i read through the messages just out of curiosity, we have a very honest, open relationship.. we never hide things from each other, i guess it just alerted me because she hadn't mentioned this guy before.
she was saying how amazing his hands felt, and how she couldn't wait for the next massage. Some of the messages were either joking, or half joking about him giving her a yoni massage at their next appointment, (for those that are unaware, this is basically a massage with a happy ending for women) and he said something like "not sure if i'd be able to stop myself there" .. i panicked and had to get the phone back to her as she was shouting me.. so i planned to read the messages again later when she was asleep, but when i went back to read them, they'd been deleted.
i can't stop thinking about this guy getting his hands on my wife and her loving every second of it, is that wrong? i don't even feel a little bit jealous.. i just feel really turned on by it.
I know she's most likely been to see him since as she's made an excuse to leave for a couple of hours twice in the last week

Every woman should have lots of lovers. If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy. Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies.

Last edited by a moderator:
First we are not all sissy bi sub or what ever you call your self Robbie. For open relationship there should be no need to make excuses to visit a masseuse.
2nd she knows your desires and should include you in this, communist everything. Good luck.

O.k so i should probably start by saying that me and my wife have only ever discussed including another partner in our sex life once, and that was many, many years ago.. she never outright said she would be up for it, she said it would have to depend on many factors, and she probably wouldn't feel comfortable, so i never forced the issue, although it has always intrigued me.
Around a month ago i picked up her phone as it was ringing but i couldn't get it to her in time, as i went to end the call her phone was open on whatsapp, she'd been messaging someone called Ben who appears to be a masseuse, i read through the messages just out of curiosity, we have a very honest, open relationship.. we never hide things from each other, i guess it just alerted me because she hadn't mentioned this guy before.
she was saying how amazing his hands felt, and how she couldn't wait for the next massage. Some of the messages were either joking, or half joking about him giving her a yoni massage at their next appointment, (for those that are unaware, this is basically a massage with a happy ending for women) and he said something like "not sure if i'd be able to stop myself there" .. i panicked and had to get the phone back to her as she was shouting me.. so i planned to read the messages again later when she was asleep, but when i went back to read them, they'd been deleted.
i can't stop thinking about this guy getting his hands on my wife and her loving every second of it, is that wrong? i don't even feel a little bit jealous.. i just feel really turned on by it.
I know she's most likely been to see him since as she's made an excuse to leave for a couple of hours twice in the last week
She is either exploring if she will act out this fantasy or already has. More than likely has. Let her have her fun.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is all about making her happy. Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies.
I think you're being a bit full on for a guy that has just told you he and his wife have only ever talked once about the lifestyle. You may be an experienced cuck, doesn't mean this gentleman will go down that path so far.