Happy Cuckoldress

curty

Female
Apr 17, 2013
Northern Mississippi (662 A/C – Corinth area) open minded 26 y/o white, attached cuckoldress (where I play, but my b/f is not allowed to, hehe) looking for well hung (at least 8+) BLACK MEN ONLY to play with on a regular basis, hopefully for lasting friendship and more. Finding a 35- 50 y/o black boyfriend would be great, as I am not looking for dozens of lovers. We are looking for some nice men who would like regular get- togethers, where her lovers enjoy taking control of her and pound her mouth, pussy, and ass into complete and total sexual servitude. Boyfriend will video tape and take pics for our viewing pleasure so you must not be camera shy. He might be involved at times, but he is totally straight, and you need to be too.

Northern Mississippi (662 A/C – Corinth area) open minded 26 y/o white, attached cuckoldress (where I play, but my b/f is not allowed to, hehe) looking for well hung (at least 8+) BLACK MEN ONLY to play with on a regular basis, hopefully for lasting friendship and more. Finding a 35- 50 y/o black boyfriend would be great, as I am not looking for dozens of lovers. We are looking for some nice men who would like regular get- togethers, where her lovers enjoy taking control of her and pound her mouth, pussy, and ass into comple. Chance i like the. The idea ...im 36- 5.9+_190 pounds