Has anybody else though anout and wanted to see your wife roughly took

I've always had the fantasy of seeing my wife raped hard and rough. Not beat up but slapped around and gotten forced . The guy making her realise he's fucking her no matter what. I want her to cry and be scared. I want him to make her do some nasty kinky shit she would never do. I even sold my neighbor guy a phone I purposely left a bunch of naked and lingerie pics on to get him worked up and do it. He's a tweaker I figured up for a few days get horny and take her. He did come down and wife was flirty and he pulled his cock out and wife sucked him off. He had around 10 inches and she fell in love with it. He didn't think I was home. But I wish she would have played hard to get because I believe he already had it in his mind she was getting him off one way or another. I don't care who it is I just want it to happen
So hot!!

I would love to fuck your sexy wife very hard and rough !! I would fuck her pussy rough and hard and then take her ass and give it a very good and very hard and very rough fucking !!! I would make her think she is getting raped !!!

Reactions: wifesdabest
I've always had the fantasy of seeing my wife raped hard and rough. Not beat up but slapped around and gotten forced . The guy making her realise he's fucking her no matter what. I want her to cry and be scared. I want him to make her do some nasty kinky shit she would never do. I even sold my neighbor guy a phone I purposely left a bunch of naked and lingerie pics on to get him worked up and do it. He's a tweaker I figured up for a few days get horny and take her. He did come down and wife was flirty and he pulled his cock out and wife sucked him off. He had around 10 inches and she fell in love with it. He didn't think I was home. But I wish she would have played hard to get because I believe he already had it in his mind she was getting him off one way or another. I don't care who it is I just want it to happen
I did have a gf not long ago that had this fantasy and even went to try and live it out by dressing very sexy and walking in a dangerous part of town. Luckily she was seen by a friend and i picked her up. I did arrange something for her without her knowing that helped her get over it, but she never got over having rough sex, the rougher the better

Reactions: share1984
She has a phat pussy from behind. Gorgeous. Kinky but innocent face. ?

I'm looking for someone who is just as kinky as your wife. Love to share female partner with other guys and even have them bring guys back to fuck as I'm watching her
So, as I'm a very kinky and dominant guy, I'm looking for a submissive female partner who loves being a exhibitionist, have F/MM 3sums, like being watched masturbating or having sex. And as your submissive, you will be told to bring another guy or even 2 guys back after night out and let them give you a good hard fucking, either in front of me or sometimes without me being thier.

As I've had a couple of girlfriends in the past that liked having some kinky fun sex and roleplaying fun, I've only ever had 1 partner who would bring another guy back and fuck him in front of me. This happened a few times after we started talking about our favourite fantasies, she told me she loved being watched by strangers when she was masturbating but only if she couldn't see them. This got me so rock hard, and she noticed this turned me on and how hard my cock was. So, As I started telling her my fantasy, how I wanted to watch her fucking guy that she bought home after a girl's night out, she lent over to me and pulled my cock out of my pants and started to wank it slowly, looked straight at me and said next time she was on a girl's night out and got the chance to tap off with some guy, she will bring him back and let him fuck her as I'm watching and wanking my cock. So with that said, I told her she was to arrange a girl's night out asap and definitely find someone to bring back with her. This took me right to the point of exploding all over her making her cum a split second later. So the very next night it was arranged for her to go out and find a guy who was willing to fuck her in front of me
me watching her fucking another guy and her watching me wanking my cock. She loved it and was always up for it. Then I took it further. She came back with 2 guys from the nightclub only to find the place in total darkness an a note I'd left her, explaining that something came up and I'd be back later on. So as I'm not thier to watch her being fucked by some stranger, she was to take some photos and send them to me. And as he was fucking her, she was to phone me and let me listen. Only she never did send me pictures or even phone me. But she did txt me and said the guy was far too drunk to get a hard on so she asked him to leave. But what really happened that night after she sent the txt got me so hard so fast that I'd never been that turned on or even cum so quickly watching her fucking 2 guys at same time. They were fucking her so hard in both holes she must of cum a dozen times without them even stopping. They both had huge cocks and had her screaming with pleasure for a couple of hours. When either of them were just about to cum, she told them to cum in either her arse or mouth. Both cum in her mouth and made her swollow all of there cum.

Now I'm here, hoping that I can find another female partner who wants to have this kind of kinky fun sex and be just as filthy as you can. If you're looking to be shared with other

looks a proper slut

Reactions: wifesdabest
Hey, she is very beautiful. Rape, however, i dont agree with, i believe it contradicts what we do, which is consensual. Your story, however, reminds me of how i got my neighbor hooked on to my wife. I accidentally showed him a naked pic of my wife while at work, and ever since then he went crazy for her, looking for her while i was not at home, and sneaking in to fuck her, to the point where he got her pregnant, and now we are raising his baby. Best of luck to you guys!!

These pics are the best proves your wife deserves to be fucked roughly
She's really hot
Wish she has a great bull