Has anyone caught there wife sexting?

My wife is always very careful to erase messages but she has left some on from a chat with her female co-worker from work. Usually it is work related but one time her friend had sent her a pic of a guy with a massive cock. They'd sent a few comments back and forth about what they'd like to do with it and how much bigger it was than their husbands. Turns out it is another guy from work

Reactions: Mxfunguy and Rem503
My wife is sexting with her lover every day and night, she even does it at work. She sits beside me and doesn't care that I can see what she says. Last night he told her that he wants to take her to Hawaii next spring, just the two of them. She looked at me and said "well, am I going?" I said "well of course you're going, you'll be getting laid so many times while you're there, all I ask is that you send me a few pics of his cock in you and more, something for me to masturbate to". She smiled and typed "I'm all in baby, just let me know the date so I can book it off at work". He sent a photo of his massive hard cock and said "this weekend babe, this is going inside that hot pussy of yours". She pulled her nightgown up and pulled her panties down and took a pic of her pussy and sent it to him with the words "this is all yours baby, and it's wet with anticipation!" She wasn't lying, she was dripping! I had my cock out and was stroking it and she just smiled and said "that's right hun, that's all you get so enjoy it". God I love being a pussy free cuckold!
Dam hot.

My wife’s so vanilla, be so hot to see any sext on her phone
Yep same here. I go through her phone all the time when shes showering in hopes I find something but shes such a good girl. I suppose this is a good thing as I dont want her cheating but it would be so hot lol I did find messages one time from some guy on her IG and when I asked her about it they magically "disappeared" and their convo log is now set to disappear after viewing.

My wife has an old phone that still links to some of her messaging apps she has multiple men she sexts and sends pictures and videos to regularly while I'm at work. I go through the messages every chance I get. It turns me on so much knowing other men are seeing her touch herself. There is also a couple who have access to her vibrator which is so hot. I wish I could tell her how hot I find it but I worry she'll get freaked and change the password. My dream would be to eat her out while she sexts one of them!