Has anyone ever actually met from this website?

No luck here. Most of the guys here are too far away. Once in a while one may be close enough and we'll get to discussing meeting. So far once a guy realizes it could actually happen it's crickets. :(
I am pretty close and i would meat you but you stopped talking to me when i said that i practice safe sex... So no "crickets" on my side ;-) Let me know if you change your mind... would LOVE to give some good spanking! lol

Nope zero. Had a lot of messages but people are either fake or too far away.

I've enjoyed conversations here about a lot of mutual sexual interests but no meet ups.

This site isn't that active in regards to people seeking others.

Just this last week I had someone from this site say if I were ever in NYC they would like to hook up. This past week I was actually in NYC on business. I told him I was up for it and even tried to make the connection but it never happened. I was looking for a good memory from my trip. Oh well, maybe the next city.
If you ever travel through Miami, let me know if I'm willing to enjoy😉

• Love
Reactions: Ling
I am pretty close and i would meat you but you stopped talking to me when i said that i practice safe sex... So no "crickets" on my side ;-) Let me know if you change your mind... would LOVE to give some good spanking! lol

I apologize if it seemed like I ghosted you. I'm sure it seems that way to others as well. I get so many messages it's impossible to keep track of them all. I try to respond to all of them but I'm sure I miss some. It's not uncommon to be chatting with 5 or 6 guys at the same time.

I appreciate and respect your desire for condom usage. I've met guys who insist on using them but it's almost always a one and done thing. Why? It's for selfish reasons. It's a major rush for me when I feel a man unload inside me and it often triggers an immediate orgasm. We're all in this for the enjoyment of sex. Quite simply when a man wears a condom fucking me a great deal of that enjoyment is missing. I'm baby safe and get tested very regularly so my choice is no condom. If I feel there is cause for concern then the guy won't be putting his cock to use on me. I've refused many guys for this reason and to date I've never had a problem.

I apologize if it seemed like I ghosted you. I'm sure it seems that way to others as well. I get so many messages it's impossible to keep track of them all. I try to respond to all of them but I'm sure I miss some. It's not uncommon to be chatting with 5 or 6 guys at the same time.

I appreciate and respect your desire for condom usage. I've met guys who insist on using them but it's almost always a one and done thing. Why? It's for selfish reasons. It's a major rush for me when I feel a man unload inside me and it often triggers an immediate orgasm. We're all in this for the enjoyment of sex. Quite simply when a man wears a condom fucking me a great deal of that enjoyment is missing. I'm baby safe and get tested very regularly so my choice is no condom. If I feel there is cause for concern then the guy won't be putting his cock to use on me. I've refused many guys for this reason and to date I've never had a problem.
Thanks for the explanation. Now that i know and understand there is no need to apologize...
As for using protection... I have dodged the bullet a few times and for me to have unprotected sex because of what has happened in my past its just almost impossible. Trust me I would LOVE to do it bareback.... But i have to be with a women for some times before i could go rubber free....
Trust me please Well have fun burning rubbers to ! ! ! ;-)

Actually, yes, my husband and I met DFWFunBull on here and we met at a place where we hang out on Friday nights for happy hour here in Fort Worth Texas. We met just for a meet and greet. Then we met some more times just to hang out and be more comfortable with each other. When I was finally comfortable and I knew Art my husband was too, the three of us had a great time together. DFWFunBull was a very thorough and caring lover to my needs. He was great. We still see each other when I have my needs. A great guy.