Has anyone ever attended a Key Party?

I asked my wife to write about her experience, but she said she is not a writer and told me I should write about her night. So, with her sitting beside me, I will endeavor to describe her experience with her input, edits, and proofreading.

My wife said she walked over to the hotel with the other ladies, and there was small talk between them. She got to our room and went inside, and she said she was a bundle of nerves, so she opened the bottle of wine we had bought and had a glass with her mind racing. She turned on the television and sat on the side of the bed, wondering who would be coming to our room. Would he knock or just walk in? Should she be naked for him, or stay dressed? Would he be disappointed when he saw her? She said her nerves were so frazzled that she poured a second glass of wine and decided to undress and sit under the covers naked.

She said the minutes passed like hours as she waited. She decided to go into the bathroom and used a wet washcloth to quickly rewash her pussy and ass before the man arrived and reapply her deodorant. She checked her makeup and hair and thought she might need to shower again and shave her legs in case she had any stubble, since it had been a few hours since she got out of the shower and had shaved.

She went back into the efficiency bedroom and poured the rest of the bottle of wine into her glass. She climbed back into bed and thought maybe she should put on panties and a nightshirt. She got up, and I was able to get a still shot from the video of her putting on the third pair of panties she tried. Her wine was empty as she lay back down under the covers. She told me her mind was racing. What if the guy decided not to play and didn't come? What if he could not get hard when he saw her? She did not realize she had drifted off to sleep.

My wife said when she heard the room door close, she was startled and it took her a minute to realize where she was. It was 10:17 PM on the clock radio beside the bed, and she called out my name. There was no answer and with the lights on, she saw a man in a brown Affliction shirt coming into the room. She said he had on a black Mardi Gras mask with red fur lining and she suddenly thought, what if this was a stranger breaking into the room? She then saw he was wearing a red wristband that was given to all the members of the group.

She said she remembered the shirt the guy was wearing from the meet and greet, but the man never spoke as he walked over to the side of the bed and lifted the cover back to look at her butt. She was lying on her left side trying to appear asleep. He pulled the cover back and spoke for the first time, saying, "Damn, I was hoping I got your key all night the first time I got a glimpse of your hot little ass in those tight-ass jeans you had on."

"Do I get to see your face?" My wife says she asked the man now groping her butt as she tried to turn onto her back to see the man more closely.

Please continue!!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My husband did a decent job relating what I told him about the night. But I wanted to jump in and add some more background to his post.

Nervous would barely describe my emotions that night after returning to the hotel. I was not sure I wanted to do this. A big part of me wanted it, but another part wanted to hide. I actually considered putting the hasp across the door several times but deep inside, I was extremely curious. There were no cell phones allowed by the men for privacy reasons, so I could not call or text my husband since his phone was sitting on the dresser in the room.

I had slept with many men but this was totally different for me. I think I built it up in my mind to be more than what it was. When the man came into the room, I wanted to say I had changed my mind. But as he pulled the covers back and touched me, the butterflies in the pit of my stomach wanted to feel him and for him to take me and use me. It was strange, I became completely submissive to him when he began to touch me.

I am off work today on a rare Tuesday. My day has been better than anticipated, I was doing some outside work this morning and an old friend stopped over when he saw my car home in the driveway. He is a super nice guy and happened to be out on his motorcycle enjoying the gorgeous weather. I was nude and he was really checking me out, so I took him back and rode him in our camper. I did not realize how horny I was or how much I needed a hard cock until we were finished.

My husband says I need to to continue this story about our Key Party, and so since I am sitting alone now, I decided to give it a try.

My husband had last told how I was asleep when my keyholder came into the room. I will try to pick up as I felt this man pull the covers back and rub my hips and ass. His hands were large and warm and felt very good on my skin. Even though he was wearing a mask, I could smell the distinct smell of alcohol on his breath. I could hear him muttering under his breath as he rubbed my exposed skin and began to slide his fingers into the waistband of my panties. I wanted to see his face, but he did not answer when I asked him about removing his mask. I could not help myself and nervously giggled at his mask. When I giggled, he made a grunt followed by a low growl like a wild animal. I think he was as nervous as I was at the time.

His growl, for some reason, turned me on. As if sensing my increased arousal, he grunted and then pulled me onto my back and pulled my panties off me, taking full control of me.

Screenshot-2023-10-17-014718.png
The way he was taking control was hot, and I just lay on the bed, submitting myself to this complete stranger, trying to recall what his face looked like. I looked directly up at him as he pulled my panties off me and asked him, "Are you going to fuck me?" This seemed to egg him on, and he didn't answer me but again grunted and growled in response.

When he had my panties off me, he pulled me back over onto my left side and gave my ass a slap, and then pressed his finger into my pussy while growling in a low tone like a werewolf.

Checking-out-her-bare-ass.png
His finger felt good entering me and caused me to moan, encouraging him more. He spoke as he fingered me and said, "Oh, you like that, don't you? I bet you are hungry for me to stick my cock inside your tight little hole, aren't you slut.? I moaned back to him that I wanted to feel his cock.

My husband did a decent job relating what I told him about the night. But I wanted to jump in and add some more background to his post.

Nervous would barely describe my emotions that night after returning to the hotel. I was not sure I wanted to do this. A big part of me wanted it, but another part wanted to hide. I actually considered putting the hasp across the door several times but deep inside, I was extremely curious. There were no cell phones allowed by the men for privacy reasons, so I could not call or text my husband since his phone was sitting on the dresser in the room.

I had slept with many men but this was totally different for me. I think I built it up in my mind to be more than what it was. When the man came into the room, I wanted to say I had changed my mind. But as he pulled the covers back and touched me, the butterflies in the pit of my stomach wanted to feel him and for him to take me and use me. It was strange, I became completely submissive to him when he began to touch me.
TY for adding the wife's voice to this, I'd love to read more details of your events, especially of early years, how u2 first started into this exciting Taboo..if U or he writes a story please send 2me or a link. or DM 2me. I'm older with a much younger wife of 20yrs, at 46 It seems her sex desires are raging and Im selfish to not want her to have the pleasures of a younger mam who's a real cocksman. I never Thot I'd say that til this year, she is unaware of this change in my feelings.

Your post was not taken as negative at all. We had not ever heard of a key party before, either. We met an older couple one night at a house party where they hosted a party. They began in the lifestyle in the early seventies and were still active but more on the lines of hosting parties and events versus physically playing. They told us about their experiences over the years and how much they loved house parties and key parties. They talked about finding other couples through magazines at adult bookstores and truck stops and exchanging Polaroid pictures using PO Boxes.

We became friends and continued to talk to them over drinks but they never gave any indication of hooking up or any desire to play. It was fascinating to learn how people did this before the internet. They talked about neighborhood key parties and the concept intrigued us, but my wife expressed many of the concerns that you indicated in your reply. What if you are not attracted to the person who gets your key? The couple agreed that sometimes there is no physical attraction but the sex can end up mind-blowing. Of course, they did agree, that at times the night became a dud even if the other person was smoking hot. We all laughed about it, we had both those types of nights at swinger clubs.

A few years later, in late 2018 we attended this couple's annual holiday house party. They told us they forgot about telling us about a "key party" they were hosting the week after Valentine's Day next year, it was a Mardi Gras theme. They told us it was a small group of couples in the 45-65 age group who were all sane and responsible professionals who had good hygiene and clean documented health histories. They asked if we wanted to join them at an Extended Stay hotel outside of Cincinnati. They said they expected 25-30 couples.

We told them it was unlikely, but it did intrigue us. The location was a couple of hours from us. They told us to talk about it and if we decided to come, we needed to confirm by January 31st. We would have to provide them with a recent photograph of us as a couple, a copy of our negative blood work, a short bio for each of us, and a money order in the amount of $95.00 for our room that Saturday night. The photograph and Lab report had to be dated after January 15th. All of the information, outside of personal information would be posted to a page their son would put up on a private server for attendees to view and see and would be removed and taken down the night of the event.

There was a lot of discussion over this and I never imagined we would attend. We were cautious at house parties and did not do group rooms at any of the swinger clubs we attended. I was amazed when my wife asked me in mid-January if I wanted to go. She said it was interesting and if it went bad, it was one night and could not be any worse than our experience on New Year's Eve.

She was super excited about New Year's and had met a very Buff, hot man on SLS whom we had met in person, webcammed with, and talked to before the annual NYE party at a swinger club we were going. He turned out to be a roid raging idiot and the night ended up bad. We both laughed about it and she said let's give it a chance. I contacted our friends and my wife scheduled our blood tests.
We started swinging in the 70's as well around the time when Key parties were the thing, I do not recall them lasting long or for us at least we found a group of friends to play with and no longer the need for key parties, Also remember Magazine ads as main way to meet others until clubs started forming, many got shut down by police so they became risky, hotel parties and house parties became the new safe thing, but the internet changed everything. Great topic and question.

So, my wife and I talked about some of our swinger experiences this evening that we have shared over the last sixteen years of being active in the Lifestyle. Some of the really great times, and some of the bad times. She asked if they still have Swingers Key Parties. I searched here and did not see any topic on these types of events so she suggested I post to see if anyone has been to one or has heard of them.

We have only been to one, and it was back in February 2019. We enjoyed it and would definitely consider doing it again if there was one around. But, we couldn't find anything in any groups on the swinger site or anyplace else online.

So our questions:

1. Have you ever attended one of these parties? if so tell us about it.
2. Would you consider going if one was posted near you.?
3. Have you ever heard of these types of parties?

We can tell our experience if anyone is interested and we have pictures and video from it too we can share if there is any interest.

View attachment 1673194
Each Extended Stay room was equipped with a ... that broadcasts the room activity back to the group organizer. At check out the next morning,
each couple received CDs with AVI files captured in the room the night before during the Key Party. This is a still from my wife's room where the
stranger has my wife naked and he is taking his shirt and pants off to join her on the bed. We have the full 2h:54m video on multiple CDs at 412GB from
their activity.
Would love to see that 👌🙏