Has anyone ever attended a Key Party?

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold
So, my wife and I talked about some of our swinger experiences this evening that we have shared over the last sixteen years of being active in the Lifestyle. Some of the really great times, and some of the bad times. She asked if they still have Swingers Key Parties. I searched here and did not see any topic on these types of events so she suggested I post to see if anyone has been to one or has heard of them.

We have only been to one, and it was back in February 2019. We enjoyed it and would definitely consider doing it again if there was one around. But, we couldn't find anything in any groups on the swinger site or anyplace else online.

So our questions:

1. Have you ever attended one of these parties? if so tell us about it.
2. Would you consider going if one was posted near you.?
3. Have you ever heard of these types of parties?

We can tell our experience if anyone is interested and we have pictures and video from it too we can share if there is any interest.

Preparing-to-fuck-her.png
Each Extended Stay room was equipped with a ... that broadcasts the room activity back to the group organizer. At check out the next morning,
each couple received CDs with AVI files captured in the room the night before during the Key Party. This is a still from my wife's room where the
stranger has my wife naked and he is taking his shirt and pants off to join her on the bed. We have the full 2h:54m video on multiple CDs at 412GB from
their activity.

I started swinging with my 1st wife in the 80's and in 40 years have NEVER encountered a key party or more importantly, anyone else who has ever attended a key party either..

To a large extent they are an urban myth perpetuated by people not in the lifestyle, and the reasons are simple - a lack of control and it would be a traumatic experience for new couples, the female partner in particular. The smallest thing can kill the 'vibe' at a house party, and creating a sense of 'obligation' will easily do it. The logistics at a club might make it very difficult.

I could see it happening at a party where every couple was completely happy (or had a prior history) with every other couple at the party, or all the females were extremely outgoing and up for it.

But in practical terms that rarely happens. I cannot think of a single party or club where there wasn't a new couple, or there was a lack off attraction between certain people which was diplomatically worked around.

People would never focus on 'I'll probably get someone I'm attracted to' and would always be preoccupied with 'what if I get him?' Example - one of the wildest blondes I ever met refused point blank to play until a certain black guy left - a good friend that ALL the other girls couldn't get enough of. Go figure.

I am very glad that you have had a positive experience of such a party - but I am also surprised. Obviously we will never know but I would be prepared to bet a lot of money that at least one couple came away with a negative experience and wouldn't attend again.

I apologise for a slightly negative post but I feel it is important to be realistic about the lifestyle which can be truamatic enough as it is

I started swinging with my 1st wife in the 80's and in 40 years have NEVER encountered a key party or more importantly, anyone else who has ever attended a key party either..

To a large extent they are an urban myth perpetuated by people not in the lifestyle, and the reasons are simple - a lack of control and it would be a traumatic experience for new couples, the female partner in particular. The smallest thing can kill the 'vibe' at a house party, and creating a sense of 'obligation' will easily do it. The logistics at a club might make it very difficult.

I could see it happening at a party where every couple was completely happy (or had a prior history) with every other couple at the party, or all the females were extremely outgoing and up for it.

But in practical terms that rarely happens. I cannot think of a single party or club where there wasn't a new couple, or there was a lack off attraction between certain people which was diplomatically worked around.

People would never focus on 'I'll probably get someone I'm attracted to' and would always be preoccupied with 'what if I get him?' Example - one of the wildest blondes I ever met refused point blank to play until a certain black guy left - a good friend that ALL the other girls couldn't get enough of. Go figure.

I am very glad that you have had a positive experience of such a party - but I am also surprised. Obviously we will never know but I would be prepared to bet a lot of money that at least one couple came away with a negative experience and wouldn't attend again.

I apologise for a slightly negative post but I feel it is important to be realistic about the lifestyle which can be truamatic enough as it is

Your post was not taken as negative at all. We had not ever heard of a key party before, either. We met an older couple one night at a house party where they hosted a party. They began in the lifestyle in the early seventies and were still active but more on the lines of hosting parties and events versus physically playing. They told us about their experiences over the years and how much they loved house parties and key parties. They talked about finding other couples through magazines at adult bookstores and truck stops and exchanging Polaroid pictures using PO Boxes.

We became friends and continued to talk to them over drinks but they never gave any indication of hooking up or any desire to play. It was fascinating to learn how people did this before the internet. They talked about neighborhood key parties and the concept intrigued us, but my wife expressed many of the concerns that you indicated in your reply. What if you are not attracted to the person who gets your key? The couple agreed that sometimes there is no physical attraction but the sex can end up mind-blowing. Of course, they did agree, that at times the night became a dud even if the other person was smoking hot. We all laughed about it, we had both those types of nights at swinger clubs.

A few years later, in late 2018 we attended this couple's annual holiday house party. They told us they forgot about telling us about a "key party" they were hosting the week after Valentine's Day next year, it was a Mardi Gras theme. They told us it was a small group of couples in the 45-65 age group who were all sane and responsible professionals who had good hygiene and clean documented health histories. They asked if we wanted to join them at an Extended Stay hotel outside of Cincinnati. They said they expected 25-30 couples.

We told them it was unlikely, but it did intrigue us. The location was a couple of hours from us. They told us to talk about it and if we decided to come, we needed to confirm by January 31st. We would have to provide them with a recent photograph of us as a couple, a copy of our negative blood work, a short bio for each of us, and a money order in the amount of $95.00 for our room that Saturday night. The photograph and Lab report had to be dated after January 15th. All of the information, outside of personal information would be posted to a page their son would put up on a private server for attendees to view and see and would be removed and taken down the night of the event.

There was a lot of discussion over this and I never imagined we would attend. We were cautious at house parties and did not do group rooms at any of the swinger clubs we attended. I was amazed when my wife asked me in mid-January if I wanted to go. She said it was interesting and if it went bad, it was one night and could not be any worse than our experience on New Year's Eve.

She was super excited about New Year's and had met a very Buff, hot man on SLS whom we had met in person, webcammed with, and talked to before the annual NYE party at a swinger club we were going. He turned out to be a roid raging idiot and the night ended up bad. We both laughed about it and she said let's give it a chance. I contacted our friends and my wife scheduled our blood tests.

Those were the days! In the UK contact with other swingers was via personal ads in Adult magazines which were dubious because of a cynical commercial attitude which bordered on large scale scams.

Fortunately there was a magazine, The Forum, which was driven by an ethical interest in this area, and ran a non profit classified section.
You sent in a discreet photo with an ad, people sent a response by post to the Magazine's office, who forwarded the responses by mail and after a couple of letters a tentative meeting might be arranged.

Most people met by hooking up with a local private group, and it was incredibly clandestine! I can recall parties where guests would park randomly on adjacent roads so as not to attract attention.....

Those were the days! In the UK contact with other swingers was via personal ads in Adult magazines which were dubious because of a cynical commercial attitude which bordered on large scale scams.

Fortunately there was a magazine, The Forum, which was driven by an ethical interest in this area, and ran a non profit classified section.
You sent in a discreet photo with an ad, people sent a response by post to the Magazine's office, who forwarded the responses by mail and after a couple of letters a tentative meeting might be arranged.

Most people met by hooking up with a local private group, and it was incredibly clandestine! I can recall parties where guests would park randomly on adjacent roads so as not to attract attention.....
This couple we met talked about very similar methods of finding others with shared interests. We have not seen them for two years, but I bet they could recount many different similar stories. When my wife and I became involved in the lifestyle, there were already several sites online where you could meet people and find events. I would be curious to learn if the number of people involved in the LS has grown or stayed the same with the new technology.

I don't know if we would have mailed discreet Polaroid images to a random PO Box.

I recall as a young child, other guys found Polaroid images of their parents nude or engaged in sex acts and they would share them and make sure to have them put back away before their parents arrived home from work and hope they were not found out. I now wonder if those were taken to send to prospective couples.

When my wife expressed an interest in attending the Key Party event, I was surprised but also anxious. Not only would my wife be meeting a random stranger in our hotel room expressly to have sex, but it also meant I would be going to a complete stranger's room to have sex with a woman. I think my biggest fear was performance anxiety. Would I be able to get hard? Would she laugh and feel cheated when she sees she drew the "short" straw when she saw my penis?

My wife took the initiative to schedule us to have our blood work drawn. We tested regularly and used the local county health department, so it was not a big deal. We had been tested in November, but the hosting couple said the test results must be dated after January 15th. We had our boyfriend take our picture and we both wrote a short bio as requested, that was a difficult task: what do you write about yourself? We met the host couple out at a sports bar to tell them we were serious about attending and they were very supportive and reassuring to us both. They assured us that they never have any drama since all the couples are mature and experienced in the lifestyle. They also said they rarely hear any complaints from anyone who attends.

We submitted our "application" and documents to the email address they provided for their son on January 30th. We immediately had doubts and wondered if we should tell them we could not get the postal money order we planned to hand deliver to them the following day. But we went through with it. We gave them the money order and then waited for the link to the party information. The link was received from the son, and the party was set for Saturday, March 2, 2019, at an Extended Stay Motel located between Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio.

There were 26 other couples on the forum site. We spent time reviewing the images and profiles of each couple, wondering if we would have sex with them. The couples ranged in age from 51 to 68 years old. At the time my wife was 56, and I was 55 so we fit in pretty well. My wife was the thinnest at 120lbs for the women; most ranged between 140 and 160, and the men ranged from 185 to 245. They all looked like your average next-door neighbor type, with no supermodels or solid tens but a mix of seven and eights. Under occupations, there were four attorneys, seven nurses, and six teachers. Others were mixed between being retired, police, management, executive, and business owners, with two doctors in the mix. Penis length ranged from 5" to 9", so I was definitely the smallest of the group at 4.25". Breasts ranged from A to DD, so my wife fit in the middle with her C+. Of the 26 other men, my wife picked out nine she thought were "cute." I was surprised she thought the 68-year-old retired heart surgeon was the cuttest of the men. He was 6'1" and 196lbs. In his picture, he had a full head of salt and pepper hair and was shirtless to show off his six-pack abs. He listed his cock at 7.5". My wife said she hoped he drew our key.

We researched the motel location, and it was an Executive Extended Stay motel off Interstate 75. The pictures of the rooms looked nice. We were booked to arrive on Saturday morning, and then, since the hotel did not have any meeting rooms or gathering places, all the couples would meet in a private dining room at a small mom-and-pop restaurant bar which was across the parking lot for a meet and greet beginning at 7 PM. Each couple would place their copy of their room key into a basket upon entry. Only the room number was written on the inside of the envelope by the hotel. At 8 PM, the ladies would return to the motel and their rooms to prepare for the arrival of their keyholder. The motel assigned the room, and there was no master list, so nobody in the group, including the hosts, knew which room anybody was in.

Men remained behind and conversed over drinks. At 9:30 PM, each man would pull out one room card. We were each given a green door hanger. When we were finished and left the room, we were instructed to hang the hanger on the outside knob so that the returning husband knew his wife was alone and it was ok to enter.

The hosts also offered each couple the option of placing a camera in the room to capture the evening activities. The video memory cards and cameras would be collected by the host to be downloaded and shared with the couple after the man's identity was concealed to protect the privacy of each couple. We chose, along with all the other couples, to film my wife's experience.

For the next month, as we waited for the event, we were a bundle of nerves and apprehension. We looked at the site frequently wondering how this would work. My wife and I both took the Friday before off and booked a downtown Hotel to stay that night. The event was very well planned, organized, and arranged, but there was still the anxiety of all of the unknowns. I secretly hoped I would draw my own room key. After all, there was a 1 in 27 chance.

hi linda here married my husband and i go to a private club in nyc you have to have a key to get in open rooms same room sex or kinky shows its really wild

Attachments

• 20231009_132402.jpg
    20231009_132402.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 20231014_205640.jpg
    20231014_205640.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 20231026_203227.jpg
    20231026_203227.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 20170519_192204.jpg
    20170519_192204.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 36
  • 20170519_192211 (1).jpg
    20170519_192211 (1).jpg
    252 KB · Views: 32
It sounds like that was a very hot night! Would love to see the video, too!!

The full video was huge, they compressed it down to fit on three DVD's so I have finally transferred all the segments onto my hard drive and decompressed them. I have been working to cut some of the videos into files I can upload and grabbed some stills. My biggest issue is I have super slow internet at home due to how far out we live. It is DSL but only marginally faster than dial-up, so uploading a 100 MB only 1:53 video times out or takes several hours. I talked to a neighbor tonight who now has Star Link and he is getting 300 MB down and 50 MB upload speeds. So, looking into it now online.

So, my wife and I talked about some of our swinger experiences this evening that we have shared over the last sixteen years of being active in the Lifestyle. Some of the really great times, and some of the bad times. She asked if they still have Swingers Key Parties. I searched here and did not see any topic on these types of events so she suggested I post to see if anyone has been to one or has heard of them.

We have only been to one, and it was back in February 2019. We enjoyed it and would definitely consider doing it again if there was one around. But, we couldn't find anything in any groups on the swinger site or anyplace else online.

So our questions:

We can tell our experience if anyone is interested and we have pictures and video from it too we can share if there is any interest.

View attachment 1673194
Each Extended Stay room was equipped with a ... that broadcasts the room activity back to the group organizer. At check out the next morning,
each couple received CDs with AVI files captured in the room the night before during the Key Party. This is a still from my wife's room where the
stranger has my wife naked and he is taking his shirt and pants off to join her on the bed. We have the full 2h:54m video on multiple CDs at 412GB from
their activity.
My parents told me these were really big in the early 70s, particularly with suburban couples. I never heard of it again until c. 2012 when my wife told me she and her boyfriend went to one of these. She was invited to these occasionally over the years and brought a friend along or volunteered if someone's wife wasn't into it.

My parents told me these were really big in the early 70s, particularly with suburban couples. I never heard of it again until c. 2012 when my wife told me she and her boyfriend went to one of these. She was invited to these occasionally over the years and brought a friend along or volunteered if someone's wife wasn't into it.
Your parents were probably the same generation as this couple we met at their house party. They said the key parties were all the rage in the early 70s, and many neighborhoods conducted them. Everyone threw their keys in a "fishbowl" and after some partying, you went home with whoever's key you had. I shocked my Mom and asked her about them, and she confirmed that many of our neighbors would go to them at different couples' houses. She swore she never went or participated in one, but said my Dad was big into them. This would have been in Suburban Chicago from 1972 - 1975 when we moved up there from Florida for my Dad's job. We moved back to Florida in early 1976, and my mom said they did not have them there.

My wife and I never heard of one until this couple brought it up, and we cannot find anything online about parties like this happening and posted to SLS, SDC, SZC, or the other site we are on.

I have not heard of them from the time when we were swinging, but thats not to say they didnt happen. People will try all sorts of things. I dont think my wife would have done it unless it was with a group of people we already knew. She likes to know the guy and needs some connection with him, she would not feel comfortable with a random guy she has never met and go home with him.

I don't know how popular these were even back then. I've watched lost of movies from the 70s and don't recall this ever being depicted. Then again this is the era were you could be fired if this ever became common knowledge. Very strange set of morals back then.
I cannot say I ever picked up on anything like this in any of the movies, but a friend told me that there is a scene in the Jim Carey version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, the night the Grinch blew off course and ended up on Who doorstep, where all the adults were putting their keys into a fish bowl and dancing. I never noticed it until they told me about it, and I had to go back and watch it. It is in there. I may just have been too naive to know what it was symbolizing.

I have not heard of them from the time when we were swinging, but thats not to say they didnt happen. People will try all sorts of things. I dont think my wife would have done it unless it was with a group of people we already knew. She likes to know the guy and needs some connection with him, she would not feel comfortable with a random guy she has never met and go home with him.
It was never anything talked about at any of the clubs or among people we were with until this house party. I as the wife, would not have gone to a strange man's house alone, or let him come to my house alone. But, I think the way the host couple did their party, eased me into accepting the idea of viewing the profiles and staying in a hotel, where I knew my husband was close.

But, I also did do a few gangbangs with total strangers before that, so maybe it is dependent on my mood and place at the time. I have done a lot of things and men I never would have imagined myself doing. o_O

I asked my wife to write about her experience, but she said she is not a writer and told me I should write about her night. So, with her sitting beside me, I will endeavor to describe her experience with her input, edits, and proofreading.

My wife said she walked over to the hotel with the other ladies, and there was small talk between them. She got to our room and went inside, and she said she was a bundle of nerves, so she opened the bottle of wine we had bought and had a glass with her mind racing. She turned on the television and sat on the side of the bed, wondering who would be coming to our room. Would he knock or just walk in? Should she be naked for him, or stay dressed? Would he be disappointed when he saw her? She said her nerves were so frazzled that she poured a second glass of wine and decided to undress and sit under the covers naked.

She said the minutes passed like hours as she waited. She decided to go into the bathroom and used a wet washcloth to quickly rewash her pussy and ass before the man arrived and reapply her deodorant. She checked her makeup and hair and thought she might need to shower again and shave her legs in case she had any stubble, since it had been a few hours since she got out of the shower and had shaved.

She went back into the efficiency bedroom and poured the rest of the bottle of wine into her glass. She climbed back into bed and thought maybe she should put on panties and a nightshirt. She got up, and I was able to get a still shot from the video of her putting on the third pair of panties she tried. Her wine was empty as she lay back down under the covers. She told me her mind was racing. What if the guy decided not to play and didn't come? What if he could not get hard when he saw her? She did not realize she had drifted off to sleep.

What-to-wear.png

My wife said when she heard the room door close, she was startled and it took her a minute to realize where she was. It was 10:17 PM on the clock radio beside the bed, and she called out my name. There was no answer and with the lights on, she saw a man in a brown Affliction shirt coming into the room. She said he had on a black Mardi Gras mask with red fur lining and she suddenly thought, what if this was a stranger breaking into the room? She then saw he was wearing a red wristband that was given to all the members of the group.

She said she remembered the shirt the guy was wearing from the meet and greet, but the man never spoke as he walked over to the side of the bed and lifted the cover back to look at her butt. She was lying on her left side trying to appear asleep. He pulled the cover back and spoke for the first time, saying, "Damn, I was hoping I got your key all night the first time I got a glimpse of your hot little ass in those tight-ass jeans you had on."

"Do I get to see your face?" My wife says she asked the man now groping her butt as she tried to turn onto her back to see the man more closely.

First-Look.png

So our questions:

View attachment 1673194
their activity.
Wow!! This is so hot.. please check out our media and lmk if u think we'd be welcome we would love to kno of any events coming up.. please let us kno thank u!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c