Has Anyone Met Someone Before

State what you seek. And screen very carefully. The problem here is that... There is to many men with fantasies. And not enough women
That's a legit point of view, but not the only one. Outside of straight-up cheating that somehow leads to consensual cuckolding w/in a relationship, I think it's probably fair to say very few wives/GFs would ever be the initiator of this kind of thing on their own. To wit, it's a male-driven thing.

And while there are obviously men who never get beyond holding the fantasy by themselves, there are men who do share their desires, and there are also real cuckold couples. It's got to start somewhere before it can grow into something more.

We had 3-somes with a couple of guys from AFF and one from Craigslist. The problem we found with trying to meet with someone you find online is there are just to many fakes out there. After wasting our time and travel on a few no-shows (probably married and chickened out) we gave up the online searching. Motorcycle rallies, camping at NASCAR races, and going to Hedo II are much more fun anyway and you never fail to find many more than willing guys for the wife to choose from.

Reactions: spin418
We tried AFF she looked at over 600 profiles but found no one acceptable. That doesn't mean there wasn't any, just her way of 'low rolling'. 600 I'm sure there was at least 1 guy. Try doublist a CL replacement wanna-be.

I haven't been active for some time. Twelve to fifteen years ago as a single guy I was able to find a very nice woman companion on AOL IM. We enjoyed each other for several years. During that time we were able to find two other couples that we swapped partners with and also a single guy for threesomes when she was so inclined. Times have changed. I have found it much more difficult in recent years to find people that were truly honest and real. But I have to believe they are out there, you just need to be cautious and meet first in a public place

Reactions: bdanger2018
stick to real life meetings. They work better. There are many bars and clubs to attend. I know there are many people who want to remain discrete. But you will know before hand what type of person your dealing with.

Yes, I’ve met numerous couples on some of the sites such as sls, fetlife & even here. It takes real expectations, vetting & honest communication to clear thru fakes & even mismatches. Happy trails!

My husband and I our really interested in meeting someone for a threesome... Has anyone had any luck finding a real person on any of the social sites?..Any info would be great...
Hello ma'am and sir we are a sexican couple she is 30 he is 40 she is bbw well portioned she is basically just tits and ass and long black hair past her butt we are in n orange county clean discreet and at your service for the small sum of one load of your your husbands cum down her throat and one up her ass wife in your party must be willing to take same pleasecdont hesitate to p.m us as if we are closecenough geograpgicaly you have a sex date

My husband and I our really interested in meeting someone for a threesome... Has anyone had any luck finding a real person on any of the social sites?..Any info would be great...
I am a single male new to the site but have had luck in the past with craigslist and also swinglifestyle so I’m sure this site could possibly be successful but be cautious I have a lot single males pretend to be couples or do the bait and switch. Good luck on your journey. If ever in Florida let me know!!!!

We just recently had a one-on-one meet up with my wife and a gentleman from this site and it went awesome. He was a gentleman and we have no regrets and no hurt feelings, everything was perfect, which I know isn't always the case. But be careful to vet your possible meet ups, as always.