HAS THIS HAPPEND TO YOUR WIFE

Serg1969

Male
Nov 3, 2016
My wife and I have been together for seven years and out of the seven years we have been active in Cuckold environment, for about three years and it has been a blast seen her be with men like I would have never imagined, we have both enjoyed this lifestyle, but for the past year I have seen a change in her that started with her telling me that every time we had sex (only her and I) I would always want to hear her say things about other men who have fucked her and says that she is tired of hearing about other men and want to feel her husband not other men, she says she miss the husband and has gotten to the point where I can’t fuck her unless I hear say she wants to be with other men, and she is correct unless I hear her say things about other men is what excites me, appreciate your sincere opinions :(

My wife and I have been together for seven years and out of the seven years we have been active in Cuckold environment, for about three years and it has been a blast seen her be with men like I would have never imagined, we have both enjoyed this lifestyle, but for the past year I have seen a change in her that started with her telling me that every time we had sex (only her and I) I would always want to hear her say things about other men who have fucked her and says that she is tired of hearing about other men and want to feel her husband not other men, she says she miss the husband and has gotten to the point where I can’t fuck her unless I hear say she wants to be with other men, and she is correct unless I hear her say things about other men is what excites me, appreciate your sincere opinions :(
Tell her the truth guy" that's what's turning u on-- and makes u happy and satisfied

Reactions: Jayson_9951

Long ago, I found the Venn diagram on the web; at the time I discounted it, but then I kept returning to evaluate again, and again. Guess which quadrant you and your wife are in.

[010911].png

Ahhh. Man, that why I ALWAYS suggest: take it slow & easy! Baby-steps. Don't overwhelm her. Go at her pace.
Well, you've got your work cut out for you now.
If you're lucky, she'll just turn off the pussy for a while...and, due to your constant talk about other men, she may be thinking you're Bi.
Man, wasn't her cucking you enough? Or was it ALL about seeing her fuck other guys.

We enjoy semi regular mfm with a guy we know, easy to see my wife LOVES sex with him, he gets her off every time.
We've been doing it with him off and on for over 3 years. He has a much bigger dick than me.
She's never said anything about how good he is, never mentioned his dick size, never compared him to me.
Her and I don't talk about when we do other than discuss when he'll visit.