Has you wife/gf ever told you she wants her dildo not your dick???

The other night my hubby "wanted some" he started rubbing my back which felt great his cock was hard as could be so I sucked it for a minute, then I stopped and said to him, I only like sucking big cocks now honey.

He then wanted to eat my pussy so I let him, after I came I had my trusty dildo waiting, I started fucking myself as he rubbed and sucked my feet which turns me on immensely and I had a huge orgasm.
HE then wanted to get off so I told him he could continue to suck my toes and jerk off.
I kept telling him to look at my pussy and he shot his load all over his chest. I was impressed by how far he shot his load.
I then took "Buddy" my dildo and wiped up all the cum and had him lick it off of it.
We both enjoyed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other night my hubby "wanted some" he started rubbing my back which felt great his cock was hard as could be so I sucked it for a minute, then I stopped and said to him, I only like sucking big cocks now honey.

He then wanted to eat my pussy so I let him, after I came I had my trusty dildo waiting, I started fucking myself as he rubbed and sucked my feet which turns me on immensely and I had a huge orgasm.
HE then wanted to get off so I told him he could continue to suck my toes and jerk off.
I kept telling him to look at my pussy and he shot his load all over his chest. I was impressed by how far he shot his load.
I then took "Buddy" my dildo and wiped up all the cum and had him lick it off of it.
We both enjoyed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can understand you wanting only big cock, realistic I think that dream is shared by all women, next time get a women to eat your pussy for you, they eat pussy so much better than guys do

Reactions: werekinky2
What do u think she would like more 😜
View attachment 357284
I bet she would love feeling this big toy in her wet pussy, even more so if it was real. You could probably get a quick blow job while she fucks it.

What has been happening to me the last few weeks is that my girlfriend often requests from me to penetrate her with her dildo, while I'm fucking her. So she gets penetrated by me and her dildo at the same time. This started soon after I got back from two week business trip, one of her fuck buddies was with her the whole time, so I guess she is more stretched now. Probably can't get off only from my penetration.

I bet she would love feeling this big toy in her wet pussy, even more so if it was real. You could probably get a quick blow job while she fucks it.

What has been happening to me the last few weeks is that my girlfriend often requests from me to penetrate her with her dildo, while I'm fucking her. So she gets penetrated by me and her dildo at the same time. This started soon after I got back from two week business trip, one of her fuck buddies was with her the whole time, so I guess she is more stretched now. Probably can't get off only from my penetration.
I have done that with wifey! She cums so fast when were both in her

Reactions: Kogjin