Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Only the best lovers deserve to be pleasured in every way
Ok that made me snicker! Cuz it's true though!.... (Ahem!!!....) So since you didn't say "Sir", imma go on ahead & just pick ya up by your ass cheeks and firmly place you on my cock, and stare into your eyes as I work your whole body up & down my shaft.

But we still on lockdown so I suppose you'll have to wait for your "terrible punishment for your hanis crimes" lol

Ok that made me snicker! Cuz it's true though!.... (Ahem!!!....) So since you didn't say "Sir", imma go on ahead & just pick ya up by your ass cheeks and firmly place you on my cock, and stare into your eyes as I work your whole body up & down my shaft.

But we still on lockdown so I suppose you'll have to wait for your "terrible punishment for your hanis crimes" lol
I'd want to see more than a profile name to make me want you I'm afraid

Cathy -
How do you feel when you look into your boyfriend / fuckbuddy's eyes and tell him you'll get together with your ex whenever you get the chance because you love his big thick cock?? You said above (post 186) that he hates the fact that you still want other guys to have sex with. But how do YOU feel as you tell him that??? Does it make you hot?? Do you feel a sense of power - of being "in the driver's seat" ??? Does it make your BF hard???
thats exactly what my wife does and wants in any relationship

Reactions: angstme79
Yes my Hotwife did share with me that a former FWB was best sex, very passionate and he has a bigger thicker cock than mine.
I suggested that she hook up with him again.
Two weeks latter she was spending a Friday night at his place, getting fucked good by that big cock.

She has been a Hotwife ever since. That was 8 years ago. Here is a txt I received from her that night E3171546-0292-4EB9-85CC-897BD881E5F4.jpeg

Yes my Hotwife did share with me that a former FWB was best sex, very passionate and he has a bigger thicker cock than mine.
I suggested that she hook up with him again.
Two weeks latter she was spending a Friday night at his place, getting fucked good by that big cock.

She has been a Hotwife ever since. That was 8 years ago. Here is a txt I received from her that night View attachment 395257
she must have really missed his big cock if it only took two weeks to track him down again, unless of course she was still secretly seeing him without your knowledge. We all know that big cock is almost impossible to give up once your become use to it and the unbelievable pleasure you can only get from abig thick cock

Last edited:
she must have really missed his big cock if it only took two weeks to track him down again, unless of course she was still secretly seeing him without your knowledge. We all know that big cock is almost impossible to give up once your become use to it and the unbelievable pleasure you can only get from abig thick cock
Yes, She once I suggested she start fucking him again all three of us met for dinner in three days. I told him that it turned us on for her to fuck other men and that she especially wanted him again. He told us that he was cool with the arrangement that he had fucked another married woman in front of her husband previously and all everybody enjoyed it. During that dinner date my wife was all flirty and excited and couldn’t wait to get his big dick.
I told them that I was happy if he wanted to take her home with him or come over to our house but he declined.
When it was time to leave the restaurant I left them alone and went to bring the car around.
Sure enough they were kissing and making out in front of the restaurant when I drove up. She had her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him close and tight as she french kissed him. He hed his hands all over her ass caressing her.
They kept this up for 5 minutes before coming up for air and realized I was waiting and watching them.
She stepped away and jumped in the car with me.
She spent the next Friday night with him.
She fucked him nearly every week for the next year, then once a month for awhile then once every few months for a year, then we moved to Florida and she spends several days with him when he vacations in Orlando every year.

Here are some of the txts she sent me and shared with me that she received sexting with him.

Attachments

• 59682ECD-49DA-41DA-A288-8E7F49EB1827.jpeg
    59682ECD-49DA-41DA-A288-8E7F49EB1827.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 99
Yes, my wife admitted early in our relationship that her ex was huge. And that he hurt her during sex.
My gf said the same exact thing. He wa her first, and she had two others before me. I'm not large, but bigger than average, and I love oral... she says I'm the best ever, she has had a couple guys since we met..( I talked her into being a Hotwife) but she says I'm still the best.

I have her working in a guy right now, so hopefully she will get a bigger cock that doesn't hurt her.

actually, my wife dreams to have a smaller one because she is asian and complains about my size.. She always say i wish i have a asian lover who fits me perfectly , no pain, just pleasure. when she says that and i am inside her, i just want to explode , she turns me on so bad

• Love
Reactions: Endowed-Master69
My gf met a guy with.. well we shall same that Jamie's cock was 'small', hard, but small. She even called it a mini hotdog to his face😂😂🤣.
He woukd fuck her very hard, and she said she liked him being small because she didn't worry about being sore. Now... she also wants to fuck her ex bf, because he has in her words 'a huge cock.' He was her first, so she was very inexperienced then, and now that she has had 5 other guys ( that's right, 33 yrs old and only fucked 6 total guys) she wants to try him again.

The issue before was he would not give her time to get excited enough, and she was/ is VERY tight and tiny. She says she will make him eat her to several orgasms before she allows him to fuck her. Brave words.. hopefully she will get the chance. I'll give you a better answer then.

Attachments

• 7A84C45D-3119-48AC-8ACC-4A181E4DE850.jpeg
    7A84C45D-3119-48AC-8ACC-4A181E4DE850.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 3846087B-6648-49BA-A082-F739C7141C0A.jpeg
    3846087B-6648-49BA-A082-F739C7141C0A.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 27
She’s said I’m the best and I’m 7 inches but I saw a video of her ex fucking a girl by accident the other day as it wasn’t deleted off his spare phone that he gave to us to pass to his son. He told me to delete and reset the phone, obviously knowing full well what he was doing. He is bigger than me and I knew she had good sex with him, I’ve even since taken it there with her when we’ve been smashed and drunk and the lust off her suprised me. It turned her on when I suggested in fantasy a mmf scenario with him which secretly turned me on loads. He’s a loser and a long time ago but there’s definitely something still there with her. She’s adamant that hot wifing is not for her when sober but from time to time when we are under the influence she goes wild and tells me she wants another me and another man t to seduce her and make her cum and I would love it. We are both just very protective of what we have and afraid to make the leap in to the unknown...she wants it but it has to come from me I think to make it happen and that’s what she’s waiting for. Any advice would be great? Thanks