Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Has your wife admitted to you, that her ex had a bigger cock and was a better fuck than you are????

Great thread!

Before my wife cuckolded me in real, and while we were building up to it, my wife and I would do a lot of dirty talk about her ex’s while we were having sex. It was something that we both enjoyed and made our own sex much more pleasurable.

It was easy to see that my wife came much harder when we dirty talked about these men.

She loved sharing (and I loved hearing about) all the details of her many ex boyfriends and their huge cocks.

She told me stories of her many one night stands, and of getting fucked in bathrooms of night clubs and back seats of cars.

She also told me stories of her regular boyfriends, their huge cocks, and how they would fuck her constantly. How some guys would bend her over her bed and fuck her so hard all of her roommates would hear her screaming and crying out for me.

My favourite stories were of her ex boyfriend named K (name redacted for obvious reasons). K would text her late in the night demanding that she “bring her ass over to him”, and no matter what she was doing, or how tired she was, or how early she had class the next morning, she would run over to his apartment to get fucked by him.

K also demanded at times that she arrive with only a jacket on, no clothes underneath. And so she would drive or take a cab to his place, with only a jacket and high heels on, and nothing else underneath for him.

Needless to say, almost all of her ex boyfriends have had bigger cocks than I, and almost all of the stories are about how she came harder with them than with me.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Great thread!

Before my wife cuckolded me in real, and while we were building up to it, my wife and I would do a lot of dirty talk about her ex’s while we were having sex. It was something that we both enjoyed and made our own sex much more pleasurable.

It was easy to see that my wife came much harder when we dirty talked about these men.

She loved sharing (and I loved hearing about) all the details of her many ex boyfriends and their huge cocks.

She told me stories of her many one night stands, and of getting fucked in bathrooms of night clubs and back seats of cars.

She also told me stories of her regular boyfriends, their huge cocks, and how they would fuck her constantly. How some guys would bend her over her bed and fuck her so hard all of her roommates would hear her screaming and crying out for me.

My favourite stories were of her ex boyfriend named K (name redacted for obvious reasons). K would text her late in the night demanding that she “bring her ass over to him”, and no matter what she was doing, or how tired she was, or how early she had class the next morning, she would run over to his apartment to get fucked by him.

K also demanded at times that she arrive with only a jacket on, no clothes underneath. And so she would drive or take a cab to his place, with only a jacket and high heels on, and nothing else underneath for him.

Needless to say, almost all of her ex boyfriends have had bigger cocks than I, and almost all of the stories are about how she came harder with them than with me.
so she still loves huge cocks fucking her

My wife sexting me telling me about an ex and a 3some she had with two guys in our wedding party.
Its not only to do with cock size, I don't have a cock and I would bet I can make her cum as hard and as long as any guy can. One of the main things about big cocks is that it gives the guys carrying it the confidence to take control of there partner and fuck them the way women like to be fucked. The other advantages is of course big cocks look more manly and fill a pussy so perfectly.

Reactions: Lusting2bcuck
Many times. She has told me that her ex back in the Philippines (my wife is a filipina) would want sex as much and as often as possible and that he had a much thicker cock than me but only about one inch longer. She has been here now for 5 years and she still says she has fantasies about him. I was a bit put out at first but after being with five other partners that were into swinging I fell right back into the mind set. Now when she goes back there, she has been back three times so far, she has met up with him for repeat performances all with my blessing

Reactions: free2fli
She’s told me about the biggest cock, her best fuck, her best one night stands, the guy with the largest amount of cum and just about anything and everything. I’ve always told her she never had to feel like she needed to lie to me about those things and that I didn’t have to be her biggest or her best. I guess because I’m not insecure and that there was absolutely no doubt, and we both agreed, that we made love to each other better than anyone else ever.

She’s told me about the biggest cock, her best fuck, her best one night stands, the guy with the largest amount of cum and just about anything and everything. I’ve always told her she never had to feel like she needed to lie to me about those things and that I didn’t have to be her biggest or her best. I guess because I’m not insecure and that there was absolutely no doubt, and we both agreed, that we made love to each other better than anyone else ever.
maybe lol

my wife did admit after a few years being married she once sucked some dudes cock in collage,it even ended up in a 69 and its was the biggest cock she ever sucked ,she also added it barely fitted in her mouth and by the time she was ready to fuck he came ,it happen the first two times they were together,she was like i was done at that point ......

All of them (especially a black girl) except last 3 who are Asians... I used to have stage fright with the black girl and she'd always bring up the size of her exs when we had a tiff...
But then it turned me on..especially when the girl I was engaged to..and who broke my heart.. ended up having a threesome with 2 rugby players in my village who were renowned for having 8inches + dicks

My wife has been very open about the size of past lovers. She likes to have a soft cock grow in her mouth and get hard. Then she deep throats the cock. So 7 inches is perfect for sucking and fucking in her opinion . More than that and she bottoms out on her cervix. I hear the claims of the 9, 10, and 11 inch cocks. My medical training tells me most women will be hurt with that length stuffed all the way in. And that is reported by women - not men. Just like tits sometimes things are just too big.

Exactly the same with my wife.!

My wife has been very open about the size of past lovers. She likes to have a soft cock grow in her mouth and get hard. Then she deep throats the cock. So 7 inches is perfect for sucking and fucking in her opinion . More than that and she bottoms out on her cervix. I hear the claims of the 9, 10, and 11 inch cocks. My medical training tells me most women will be hurt with that length stuffed all the way in. And that is reported by women - not men. Just like tits sometimes things are just too big.
Fat 7" works really well ... usually gets full depth and puts cum again the cervix. Heavy sensation without permanent injury.

I agree 💯

Reactions: sam sammy