Has your wife/girlfriend hired a gigolo to fuck her????

Her little pussy will be controlling her thoughts, not her brain, big cock does that to most women
Never through of that but you must be right,you're female & definitely know women more than us.But it's all good,she let me do all of those kinky things in bed with her.

She may let you do some kinky things to her, just think of the things she would be doing with him though, unlike you he will be allowed to do to her whatever takes his fancy, she belongs to him, she is his cum bucket

She may let you do some kinky things to her, just think of the things she would be doing with him though, unlike you he will be allowed to do to her whatever takes his fancy, she belongs to him, she is his cum bucket
That is truth,never through of it but that is good...no wonder I can DP her with my cock her the 8'' dildo right after I married to her & noticing her both hands were tight hugging ,scratching my back,fulling me in just like need it go deeper even she has her dildo all the way in.

Could be before I did then after I took her from him wasn't so sure if he still saw her from time to time until he moved away.Beside,I always thinks it makes no sense if he can fingered her pussy while fuck her mouth but she still didn't let him put his cock in plus he also can suck her pussy too.As a woman,what do you think?

Reactions: btweets