Hated work colleague using wifes mouth!

I brought my wife to a get together at a coworker’s house one time. We live an hour away and were gonna drink and stay over. It’s was mostly dudes there and my brother. My brother used to work with me. My coworker apparently came in a shot glass and wanted to see if anyone would get drunk enough to drink it. My wife did it twice. Second time in front of everyone, while knowing what it was. That was two years ago and it still gets brought up all the time at work. Idk if it was actually his cum for sure but she says it tasted like it. She’s a pretty modest, quiet girl usually.

I brought my wife to a get together at a coworker’s house one time. We live an hour away and were gonna drink and stay over. It’s was mostly dudes there and my brother. My brother used to work with me. My coworker apparently came in a shot glass and wanted to see if anyone would get drunk enough to drink it. My wife did it twice. Second time in front of everyone, while knowing what it was. That was two years ago and it still gets brought up all the time at work. Idk if it was actually his cum for sure but she says it tasted like it. She’s a pretty modest, quiet girl usually.
Hot 🔥 😍

Loved your story. Wives that let other men use their holes are the best. I don’t want to hijack your post so won’t go into great detail. She’s a shared wife and I’ve watched her with lots of cocks in both her mouth and her cunt, and she can fuck and suck anyone she wants as long as I get to watch. But I never imagined I would enjoy watching her suck my enemy. But I did. It was unbelievably erotic watching the guy I disliked the most cum down her throat.
That’s super hot 🥵

Loved your story. Wives that let other men use their holes are the best. I don’t want to hijack your post so won’t go into great detail. She’s a shared wife and I’ve watched her with lots of cocks in both her mouth and her cunt, and she can fuck and suck anyone she wants as long as I get to watch. But I never imagined I would enjoy watching her suck my enemy. But I did. It was unbelievably erotic watching the guy I disliked the most cum down her throat.
Would love to hear all about that 👍

Reactions: Mitman
Not as bad as my wife giving a guy I didn't like a pity fuck.

There is this guy that I don't like too well. He used to live in the same building as us and he bought a house outside the city, while we have a place downtown He's just sort of a loser and sounds like a high schooler in his complaints about relationships. For some reason my wife either likes him, or feels sorry for him. I'll call him Randy.

So Randy apparently sold his house and is going to leave and just travel. May had scheduled a going away meeting that fell through. I didn't think much about it until I got home a week or so later and May wasn't home. I figured she was shopping or something, so fixed myself dinner and then sat outside having a beer. After about an hour I checked my phone and there was a message from May saying she had met Randy at a wine bar and said they were going for dinner and for me to join them. I used the excuse that I had already eaten, since I really didn't want to spend the time listening to Randy complain. A bit later I see them coming to our building and she saw me and shouted that Randy would treat for dinner. I declined and she said they were coming upstairs.

When they got in the door May came to me and gave me a long kiss and I could tell she had more than the two glasses of wine it takes for her to get drunk! She opened another bottle of wine and the three of us sat on the couch, me in my usual spot, then May and Randy on the other side of her. As we sat there Randy started whining about relationships again and a pretty drunk May asked him directly when he last had sex. The answer was years!

May said something like "you poor thing" and leaned over to give him a sympathy kiss. She leaned back, took another sip of wine, and leaned back over to kiss him again, this time slipping her tongue in his mouth! I'm sitting there thinking WTF! Randy is sitting there with my wife's tongue in his mouth, not knowing what to do. She grabs his hand and places it on her arse, She sat back again, his hand still on his arse, and takes the glass from his other hand and places it on the table. She then places his other hand on her tits and he removed his hand from my wife's arse and grabs both of her tits as she leaned in to kiss him again.

Now we have a general rule that we don't share May at home or nearby, so this caught me off guard. Not so much that my cock didn't get hard watching him massage May's tits through her top as she reached to rub his cock through his pants. She stopped kissing him to take her top off as her big hard nipples spilled out, and Randy had his hands on her bare tits as she stuck her tongue down his throat again as she stepped over to straddle him, cupping her tits for Randy to lick and play with. Meanwhile I'm just sitting there sipping my beer, watching my Asian wife getting drunkenly excited.

May stood up, peeled off her jeans so that she is standing in front of Randy, who hasn't had sex in years, in just her panties. She tells him to take off his shirt and pants. He stands up to do that and his belly flops out and his small cock is erect and pointing at May. He sits back down and May drops to her knees and engulfs his entire cock. As her head is bobbing up and down, sucking his cock like the pro that she is, She looks at me while her mouth is full of his cock and smiles. I take off my shorts and shirt and start playing with my cock. Randy is trying to reach her nipples as she sucks him but gives up and grabs her head as he slowly pumps his little cock into my wife's mouth. May actually likes sucking smaller cocks as she can take it all in without gagging. I'm surprised Randy lasting as long as he is.

May takes his cock out of her mouth, removes her panties, and straddles him again so his cock is sliding on the back of her arse. I concede the situation and give him a condom. After he gets it on May tries putting his hard little cock into her pussy as she rides him but his little erection keeps popping out, so she lays on the couch with her legs spread and pulls him on top of her

Randy is pretty tall and May disappeared under his girth, with just her legs and arse showing. Randy didn't last long, though long enough that May let out a long moan as she orgasmed as he pumped his cock into her as he came. It had been awhile since we'd shared her due to COVID.

She lay there recovering while Randy stood up, not knowing exactly what to do. I stood up, stroking my cock, and pumped it into May's mouth, delivering my cum down her throat. She doesn't like that all the time, but in this situation where she had just let this asshole fuck her, I wasn't giving here a choice!

She then went to the bathroom to clean up while Randy put his clothes back on. She came out and wished Randy safe travels, and he left.

Attachments

• NipGIF.gif
    NipGIF.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 163
Last edited: