Have any couples here used one of these long distance vibes?

fb-lush3.jpgLong_Distance_Relationship_Sex_Toys.jpgpreview (1).jpg

Obviously this isn't something that you'd use at home, but sometimes one partner needs to travel for whatever reason. For short distances, it uses Bluetooth. But for longer distances, it somehow connects to WiFi. I'm not exactly sure how that works, but I think it's a great idea. I can see it being a really fun idea for discreet teasing in public.

What the heck? How does it work long distance?
I don't really understand it, but if you go on cam4 or any other camming sites, you'll see that all the girls have them. Guys (or girls) can buy tokens and then give he girls a vibration jolt. But my interest is more about how a couple could use this to spice things up. Even a boring trip to a grocery store could end up being foreplay for when you get home.

I saw a movie once where a guy bought his wife vibrating panties, and he had the controller. They wen to dinner with a group of people and he somehow dropped the controller and a kid found it. lol
I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was hilarious.

Reactions: Starsky
I saw a movie once where a guy bought his wife vibrating panties, and he had the controller. They wen to dinner with a group of people and he somehow dropped the controller and a kid found it. lol
I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was hilarious.
Not sure if this was it, but this was a funny movie where something similar happened.

9071c9c5-6226-4a78-9861-cb6e9fdc6c71_mq.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: KristieKream
We have a few Lovense toys, including a Lush 2, Lush 3, a pair of Hush plugs, a Max 2, a Nora, a Ferri, a Dolce, and the latest additions, a pair of Diamo cock-rings, one for me, one for KK's boyfriend.

They are awesome toys. They can be made to "sync" over the network, for example KK can use her Nora rabbit synced to me, using the Max 2 for tele-sex. I can buzz her, or her boyfriend can buzz her remotely, while she's at work, shopping, or driving. We've perfected the art of DVP and DP using the Diamo cock-rings, which is absolutely mind-bending.

Highly recommended. I especially love combining the Dolce and the Hush, then sending KK off on an errand, or to work, using the toys to randomly bring her to orgasm in awkward places.

Reactions: KristieKream
We have a few Lovense toys, including a Lush 2, Lush 3, a pair of Hush plugs, a Max 2, a Nora, a Ferri, a Dolce, and the latest additions, a pair of Diamo cock-rings, one for me, one for KK's boyfriend.

They are awesome toys. They can be made to "sync" over the network, for example KK can use her Nora rabbit synced to me, using the Max 2 for tele-sex. I can buzz her, or her boyfriend can buzz her remotely, while she's at work, shopping, or driving. We've perfected the art of DVP and DP using the Diamo cock-rings, which is absolutely mind-bending.

Highly recommended. I especially love combining the Dolce and the Hush, then sending KK off on an errand, or to work, using the toys to randomly bring her to orgasm in awkward places.
Holly Moly, I never knew they had all of those. Good for you. You guys must have a lot of fun.