have you been recognized out in public

sleepyoldguy

Gold
Have you ever been recognized when you were out in public from being on this site. We have had it happen twice. Once standing in the check out line at the super market. the guys behind us said he liked my wifes videos and she had great tits. Asked him what site he was talking about and he said this one. We did giggle some and said yes. I turns out that he was on a company road trip but he had a flight to catch soon to go home . Told him to look us up if he ever gets back to our town. Second time at the mall kind of notice a couple our age seemed like they were following us. stepped behind a big store display and could here them talking. They were going back and forth in a discussion about see us on here. Oh my dear sweet wife with her twisted humor gave them am answer. the guy had said the lady in the videos (my wife ) had great tits (she has ) we were in a part of the store that had very few people in it so she pulled down her top and turned the corner shaking her tits and said "you mean these" oh the look on there faces hope they would chat with us but they took off at a fast walk

An HVAC guy we used recognized Lisa from another site.
He told me privately and very quietly and didnt make a big deal out of it.

I've always wished one of her old bf's from school sees her pics and tells me but considering the conservative area we live in its just a fantasy.

Attachments

• lb2.jpg
    lb2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 45788084904_303a6f190c_z.jpg
    45788084904_303a6f190c_z.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 3336996d-f27b-49f0-bbb0-cc34944c850f.jpg
    3336996d-f27b-49f0-bbb0-cc34944c850f.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 8