Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife? How was it?

You need to help her do this again. (And again). If she is concerned about what others think, you need to give her plenty of encouragement and opportunity to play. Yes, I realize she needs to be horny enough to take the opportunity, so may not happen every time.
Thanks. That was from about '89 to late '93. We are no longer involved in the hotwife lifestyle. But I do tell her a wide range of stories where she's acting like a woman in need of a fuck with some guy that happens upon her in some way and uses her as a fuck toy for his large cock. It's actually quite a bit of fun watching her orgasm and then afterward gently touching her sensitive pussy with her own fingers. Mmmmmmm, the way she flinches at a touch is wonderful.

What most people think when i talk about sharing my wife:
View attachment 1198365

What some bold people think about when i talk about sharing:
View attachment 1198369

What i trully mean when i say that i want to share my wife with someone else:
View attachment 1198372
View attachment 1198373
I mean, i would not share her with some stranger, but you can bet that if i shared her with you and if i trust you enough to put you dick inside her, then i would trust you enough to cum really hard as much inside her as you could get. Not only that, but you would be obliged to do it very deep inside her.

Has anyone here let someone cum inside your wife? How whas the experience?
The absolute most frustrating part of our lifestyle. We’ve had one fellow we’ve known enough of and trusted to let him fuck her bareback. That lasted for about a month before the dynamics of my wife and his fiancée were blown to bits. Watching him come in my wife was something else and following him was even better.

THE one thing my wife does - but not all thetime - is when we do an mmf, she'll get down on her knees in front of the guy as he sits on the end of the bed - and give him the best blowjob she can - with lots of sounds from the both of them. Then when he says hes going to cum, I watch as I see his cock jerking - and know he's filling my wifes mouth up. But then she doesn't swallow - and I hop up on the bed - hard as a rock - she gets up on top, and I slide smy cock al the way in - then she looks me right in the eyes - and slowly let's all his cum drip down out of her mouth - and I watch it drip down her chin - then over her tits. After she emptoes her mouth, she looks at me, and whispers in a sexy voice, "Is that what you wanted to see?' - and i cum immediatley.