Have you ever walked in on your wife cheating or fucking another guy ?

My wife and I had an agreement that while we were in the swing lifestyle that we were same room swap with couples until we knew them very well. We went to a swingers party and I was in the hot tub with others and my wife was on the patio talking to couples and guys. I got out of the tub to go use the bathroom. When I came back she was gone. I went looking for her and found her in a bedroom, naked except for her cum fuck me boots, on her back legs spread and high in the air as Jaren was pounding her pussy. His wife did come in and saw them and I started to get undressed figuring we were going to fuck, but NO she said "lets just let them have some fun" and we went and sat in the livingroom just outside the bedroom. The door was open and we listened to my wife as she had a couple orgasms. She is a little loud when she orgasms. People were walking by and would stand in the door way and watch them for a bit. Well this was the same guy that she snuck off with once before during a swingers boating event. This situation turned me on some, but I was still pissed that she had not followed the rules and again and it was with Jaren again. She later told me that he convinced her that me and Jess went to fuck so she figured it was ok. Fucking fake couple that use unsuspecting newbies so he can get laid. I talked to a few other couples about them and found that there were a few more couple that were in the same situation in the past. He fucked their wives , but the husband never fucked Jess. This is the dress she was wearing that night. The dress was off except for the boots. I took a video of her trying on the dress and CFM boots. I like to post pics along with the story if possible.

Sad, but we have been in this exact position on several occasions. It was not that I would not have let my wife go off to have sex with a guy alone if that is what she wanted but the fact they tricked us into it. We are pretty much into everything but prefer full honesty. We hope things like this do not happen often for you and your wife. BTW, your wife is super hot!

Reactions: btweets
Sad, but we have been in this exact position on several occasions. It was not that I would not have let my wife go off to have sex with a guy alone if that is what she wanted but the fact they tricked us into it. We are pretty much into everything but prefer full honesty. We hope things like this do not happen often for you and your wife. BTW, your wife is super hot!
Yes the dishonesty and the fact that his wife is involved in the set up. She flirts and shows her body to everyone just never has sex. Tell one of your stories if you care to share!

Tell one of your stories if you care to share!

Our first encounter with this type of behavior was with a couple we met at a lifestyle club, Paul and Jennifer. The wife was a hottie and she was the one who approached us with what seemed like genuine interest in a MFMF hookup. Her husband stood back until his wife introduced him.

The next evening we had the couple over to our house and after a round of drinks Paul and my wife began making out and my wife's clothes quickly came off. Jennifer told me she preferred to get to know a man before sex so as Paul and my wife moved into the bedroom, I sat on our living room couch with Jennifer just talking. I could hear Paul fucking my wife and I enjoyed knowing that she was having a good time. Nothing happened between me and Jennifer but they told us they really enjoyed our time together and looked forward to meeting again.

That next weekend, we once again hosted Paul and Jennifer at our house and once again Paul started with my wife and Jennifer said she wanted to watch them together first, so we stood and watched as Paul enjoyed my wife and filled her with a load of his cum. This happened again about a week later, and this time Jennifer said she was really horny and wanted me, but it was her time of the month and so Paul had his fun with my wife and I listened, along with Jennifer.

We told another couple we met at the swinger club that we had hooked up and they just laughed and said that most all the newbies had, apparently Jennifer did not play with other men, but sought out women for Paul and just led the men along. Sure enough, we watched this repeat itself many times with other couples over several years.

For us, if they had been honest in their intentions, my wife enjoyed Paul and we probably would have been fine with the arrangement, but leading me on was not something we wanted.

Our first encounter with this type of behavior was with a couple we met at a lifestyle club, Paul and Jennifer. The wife was a hottie and she was the one who approached us with what seemed like genuine interest in a MFMF hookup. Her husband stood back until his wife introduced him.

The next evening we had the couple over to our house and after a round of drinks Paul and my wife began making out and my wife's clothes quickly came off. Jennifer told me she preferred to get to know a man before sex so as Paul and my wife moved into the bedroom, I sat on our living room couch with Jennifer just talking. I could hear Paul fucking my wife and I enjoyed knowing that she was having a good time. Nothing happened between me and Jennifer but they told us they really enjoyed our time together and looked forward to meeting again.

That next weekend, we once again hosted Paul and Jennifer at our house and once again Paul started with my wife and Jennifer said she wanted to watch them together first, so we stood and watched as Paul enjoyed my wife and filled her with a load of his cum. This happened again about a week later, and this time Jennifer said she was really horny and wanted me, but it was her time of the month and so Paul had his fun with my wife and I listened, along with Jennifer.

We told another couple we met at the swinger club that we had hooked up and they just laughed and said that most all the newbies had, apparently Jennifer did not play with other men, but sought out women for Paul and just led the men along. Sure enough, we watched this repeat itself many times with other couples over several years.

For us, if they had been honest in their intentions, my wife enjoyed Paul and we probably would have been fine with the arrangement, but leading me on was not something we wanted.
Yep Jess used the time of the month excuse often. That really sucks. I hope your wife took care of your raging hard on after her and Paul had fun. The first time Jaren tricked my wife it was my birthday and out of the 4 couples on the boat I was the only one that did not get laid.

• Dislike
Yep Jess used the time of the month excuse often. That really sucks. I hope your wife took care of your raging hard on after her and Paul had fun. The first time Jaren tricked my wife it was my birthday and out of the 4 couples on the boat I was the only one that did not get laid.

We have had several guys in a row use the "time of the month" excuse with us. Back years ago we were looking for couples and would find couples profiles on one of the swinger sites, complete with pictures of both the man and the wife, but normally never together. We would arrange to meet and then the guy would show up alone and tell us how his wife was so excited to meet us, but started her cycle and sent her apologies but wanted her husband to come to meet us instead of standing us up. The guy usually arrived with a bottle of wine, as an apology.

Then, one night we met a real couple who insisted on talking by phone to us both together. When we met they told us how they had the same type of experiences and so they now insisted on speaking to both the husband and wife together before arranging to meet. They also told us and showed us profiles where the wife's images were stolen and used on other profiles. Doing image searches, we also found my wife's full, facial, and body images attached to other profiles.

It has been a long time since we have met a couple online, but almost everyone in the Lifestyle tells similar stores.

The first time I walked in on my wife was totally unexpected. I had taken off work early and grabbed a flight home to "surprise" my wife on our 29th anniversary. I was the one who ended up being totally taken by surprise.

Our 29th was on a Thursday and I was not scheduled to be home until late Saturday afternoon. I got home around 4 on Thursday and was surprised to see her car in the driveway. There was a black BMW parked on the street but I did not give it any thought as cars were common on the street. I walked inside but the house was closed up as if nobody was home. I then saw my wife's work heels and a pair of her lacy white panties on the floor. I still had not put two and two together and continued to look for her.

The house was empty, so I continued to the basement where we had a bar, lounge area, and a hot tub. I walked partially down the steps and there was my wife, half bent over the side of the hot tub with one of my friends pounding her hard from behind as he stood in the hot tub. They never heard me enter. I stood frozen watching the two of them going at it hard and totally not each other. I was jealous, angry, hurt, mad, and mostly aroused as I watched them. I knew my friend had a crush on my wife and we had talked about her being free to have men over when I was out of town working, but I just never figured I would see it in action.

I watched and he came deep inside my wife. I just slowly backed up the steps and left them alone together. I called my wife around 7 PM that evening and told her I was able to catch an early flight and had just landed and would be home around 8:30 after we deplaned and I gathered my checked bags, I asked her if she missed me, and she said she did but that Doug had been over. Doug was my friend I had seen her with earlier,

That night, we made love and she told me she had arranged to meet my friend earlier and he had fucked her in our hot tub.
What a great story! Thanks for sharing. Communication and honesty ! Love it

My husband came home early from the office. I was in bed with one of my lovers. He's a gorgeous 26 year old whom I had been with a few times before. He had me on my back with my legs over his shoulders pumping me hard. My lover didn't notice, but I happen to look over toward the bedroom door and saw my husband peeking around the corner! He was just watching us. I gave him a thumbs up sign to let him know I saw him. OMG! I cummed so hard! He watched for a little while longer, then left. To my knowledge my lover never knew. Later on I asked my husband how long he was standing there. He said for about a half hour. That was so hot!

My husband came home early from the office. I was in bed with one of my lovers. He's a gorgeous 26 year old whom I had been with a few times before. He had me on my back with my legs over his shoulders pumping me hard. My lover didn't notice, but I happen to look over toward the bedroom door and saw my husband peeking around the corner! He was just watching us. I gave him a thumbs up sign to let him know I saw him. OMG! I cummed so hard! He watched for a little while longer, then left. To my knowledge my lover never knew. Later on I asked my husband how long he was standing there. He said for about a half hour. That was so hot!

It is hot to hear about this experience from the wife or woman's perspective. I know my husband made a post about his adventure in walking in on me, but for me, my memory is from a different time.

Back in 2016, I had a lover who lived out of town and who did not want to be watched when we had sex. He was an amazing lover with a great penis and I always left him completely satisfied. It was not that he had a larger than average penis, but he really knew how to reach all the right places and he could last indefinitely and usually bring me to multiple climaxes before unloading his load inside me. He was also very oral. :giggle:

One night we went for a weekend and planned to stay at a hotel to visit my lover. As normal, when the man arrived at our room my husband made his exit and went downstairs to the lobby bar to have a few drinks and wait for my text to tell him my lover was gone and I was ready for him to return for his clean up duties.

The sex was fantastic as always and roughly two hours after my lover arrived, he was up and ready to leave. I texted my husband instead of waiting for my friend to leave and my friend suddenly told me he was still aroused and had missed me. I was still on the bed and my lover rejoined me and was back inside me as I lay on my back with him between my legs going hard and deep. My husband walked in the door and just stood silently at the entrance to the bedroom area between the bed and bathroom in the small hallway. As I saw him, I began to climax and my lover was so into the moment he never heard my husband enter.

It was a great experience and I woke up in my lover's arms a few hours later. He was on his side behind me and still inside me. I realized my husband was not there and as I woke up I told my lover I needed to check on him. He said ok and I called to find my husband outside sitting in our rental car alone. He came back upstairs to our room and slept on the chair as my lover stayed beside me until morning.

I had seen a few txt messages in my wife’s phone chatting to one of my mates . She told me it was totally innocent then she suggested a three some with him I was a little annoyed then it turned to totally exietment. I watched her fuk him . But tbh I think they had fuked before

Big like for to that! 👍🏻
Very hot! 👍🏻

Not walked in but watched while I was at work while she fucked someone in our bed using our security cameras and our wi-fi cams... 😍
Definitely can relate. There has been several occasions where I could not be there and in the beginning I would set up a camera and the wife would record it. More recently we have used home security cam or extra cell phone with Alfred app so I could watch wife and lover while at work. I have to say I didn't get much work done...lol.